Justin Bieber Is My Hero Justin Bieber dead :'(

ihateyoualllol posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 11:10PM
He was my pride and joy of this world ... I need him alive as he is the only person in this world who is capable of receiving this much Hate from the local community seriously now why do people always troll, is it fun for you guys .. I just like money and banks .. but still I feel that we should KEEP TROLLING LOL only £3.99 get your trolling advice message me or my colleague for further details

Justin Bieber 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ihateyoualllol said…
crying
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!!
crying
Anyone I thought the internet was more supportive :( Does nobody love Justin enough to care :'(
over a year ago BieberTv said…
meh
No no no, he's alive silly, unfortunately :(
over a year ago BieberFag said…
If he was dead it would be so much easier for me to get to him and penetrate his little virgin arse!
angry
OMG such freaks on here gosh, get a life, why do people like you have to always troll him :@ he's just a teenage boy who wants to fit in with today's modern celebrities, stop making fun of my hero :| people like you should be killed not the Glorious JB ;P
over a year ago BieberTv said…
tongue
Right on, fight for Bieber!!
Hey listen both of you! None of you know JB like I do! We share a special bond! He is my LOVER! Get over it you jelous little whores and deal with the fact he's taken! We wouldn't mind if he was like Hugh Hefner (dating multiple people) but it's hard to find people who are large, muscular, sexy, with 10 inch penises that also like to were banana hammocks... at least anyone who fits that description that's male (We've found lots of females who fit that description though but we don't swing that way).
angry
OMG SHUT UP! get off this site.. if you hadn't noticed it's called FANPOP .. it's a website for fans, and your just some messed up weirdo behind the screen mocking an awesome teenage boy who hopes to be the most popular singer in the universe and all the other places too. So leave now!! Leave my hero JB alone!
over a year ago CB4evaGiggles said…
heart
I luv Justin Bieber!!!
laugh
Glad someone agrees :D
over a year ago vivw98 said…
cool
where did you here that he was dead? no offense, but that's crazy. i'm so glad it's not true, though. i love justin bieber, but he's only my 3rd favorite celeb.
monkey
On quite a few websites :/ I was worried too but yep I'm so glad my hero is alive and well
JB has an amazing package! Ask him yourself! And if you don't believe I'm with ask him if he knows Javier Escaula! He will say yeh we've been fucking since he was 14!!! You're all jelous that I get all of him to myself!!!
worried
Guys help me get this guy off here he's a bad influence :(
Bad influence on what? Biebers precious virginity? Well I took that many years ago so SUCK IT (especially if you a hot, muscular guy with an enormous penis ;P)
You absolute freak, doesn't anyone here want to even support THE GLORIOUS MARVELLOUS AMAZING "Justin Bieber"!!!
over a year ago cuteipie said…
kiss
BIBER IS VERY MUCH ALIVE SILLY I WOULD B 2 UPSET TO COME ON HERE IF HE WOZ DEAD AND I WOULD TAKE IT OUT ON ALL OF U LOT IF HE WOZ DEAD HOW COULD U THINK THAT HE WOZ DEAD CUZ I AM A ABSOULT BIBER FREAK!!!! COME ON PEEPS U CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT WHY HAVE U EVEN DERD 2 THINK THAT HE IS DEAD HE IS SO FIT!!!!!
over a year ago True-Belieber said…
big smile
A PART OF ME DIED INSIDE WHEN I SAW THIS POST, BUT THANK GOD YOU GUYS CLEARED IT ALL UP, I AM HAPPY HE IS ALIVE AND WELL, HE CAN KEEP SINGING FOR THE WORLD AND IN 5 YEARS SAVE US FROM WHAT IS COMING!
over a year ago Airy789 said…
Noooo! Thats just what people make rumors about! If you really wanna know, look it up on google! And if Justin Bieber was dead than it would be all over the newz!
over a year ago WHATISAMAN said…
link
We're sending this fucker to North Korea.

And no one can stop us.