Justin Bieber Tell Justin Bieber everything you love about him!!

mitchie19 posted on May 28, 2010 at 06:46AM
If you get a chance to meet up with Justin Bieber, what will you do and say?

Justin Bieber 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kittycat_96 said…
heart
EVERY THING AND ANYTHING!!!!!
i would say how much i love him and how is is awesome and so on!
over a year ago Tharaa said…
Omg man i dont know where to start... But the first thing i would say is "I love You" then all the other romantic stuff... and will see what he says
over a year ago bigbieberfan said…
kiss
JUSTIN IS AMAZING I LOVE HIM 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­00% AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!JUSTIN IM UR #1 FAN!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Tharaa said…
hahahahahahha
over a year ago mjhappy said…
Justin bieber is the best singer i ever seen
over a year ago justinhottie1 said…
heart
okay i love his eyes his smile his hair his whole entired face, i love his persanolaty, i love his songs he is the best singer ever he is super cute he is sooooooooo sweet, he is romantic, he is super awsome, funny and he has the cuttest laugh ever, and there is more things but it would be to long so this are some things that i love about him, ohh and one more thing i love you
over a year ago gossiprincess said…
big smile
i'd do anything!i lurrrrrv his voice
over a year ago xxmissyxx said…
heart
omb! thats hard question! ill have to firstly try not to look at him if he smiles coz he has such a cuteee smile i feel like faintin wenn i see it! ohh jb..i luvv ya x
over a year ago 4everDanai said…
if i met jb, i wouldnt have courage to say or do anythin! But if i did, i would definately say that i love him and then give him a hug... omb!
over a year ago Rose16 said…
heart
i love hes hair and he is sooooo cute
over a year ago iloveyoujustinb said…
wink
i met justin already and i even have his # he sang 2 me in a rodeo houston concert he is a down to earth guy i even felt his hair its so soft and bouncy lol i loved it he gave me a hug and roses and of coarce his # but if i see him again face to face ill probaby ask him out lol
over a year ago Mscool said…
o would ..... stay calm and just grab im and kiss then if he liked it we will go out and sex
over a year ago jblova347 said…
smile
i would just be myself and say hey whats up.
over a year ago babypinksarah said…
ogm jb i wish i colud kiss u for2MINS icolud fall in your hands and i just ........ YOUR SOOOO HOT I CAN'T HELP MY ME U JUST have A CUTE FACE! YOUR SO HOT ahhhhhhhhh....... so so hot ahhhhhh
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago justinbieberLDB said…
ur judorable and duh ur hot!! love ya!! aaahhh!!
over a year ago JBroxs3-1 said…
heart
Jb is down to earth,hot,smart and every girls dream!!!!!!!