Justin Bieber LOOKING FOR JUSTIN'S BIGGEST FAN!!!

tylergirl posted on Apr 22, 2010 at 03:52PM
HI there!

I’m working with a national teen magazine to feature the BIGGEST Justin Bieber fans out there. We want them to share photos be it of their rooms decked out with JB love, wearing their love with temp tattoos, t-shirts, etc or ANYTHING else they have photos of that proves they have Bieber Fever and the stories to go along with it.

If you fit this, please contact me ASAP at bieber@hearst.com

Thank you!!!
Lauren

Justin Bieber 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago georginaluvsjb said…
heart
i luvv justin bieber i have like 60 pics of him on here and have posters of him on my wall an dhave all his songs he has an amazing voice who couldnt love him and he is m computer wallpaper! xxxoxoxox which magazine is it? x
so cute! xxxxxxx love him xxxxoxox
so cute! xxxxxxx love him xxxxoxox
over a year ago tylergirl said…
please email me at bieber@hearst.com and will give you all the details. thank you!
over a year ago BleonaOsmanaj said…
heart
Hi!!
Im bleona ,im turing 12 years young .Im one girl very fanny .Ilove very justin bieber im crazy fan of him.maybe and die for him please who have email justin tell mee because im crazy fan of him.
tylergirl : Youre email i took because i like too talk whith you
hiya plz can i ahve ur msn?
over a year ago JBluvr2 said…
heart
I have a BAD case of Bieber Fever. I have posters on my closet doors, bedroom door (one side), and on my desk. I have some posters I don't know where to put. I have magizines with him in 'em, i have a folder on my computer's Pictures with all of him and things of him. In my room i have a folder with [not alot of] articles of him. I can't get enough of him. Oh! and my mom said i can go atleast 5 minutes without talking about him :/

I love Justin! <3
last edited over a year ago
I have a BAD case of Bieber Fever. I have posters on my closet doors, bedroom door (one side), and on
over a year ago cuteipie said…
kiss
O.M.G i loooooooooooove justin bieber i have all ready came up with celeb names 4 us if we ever went out they r suftin wilber or justia biberams (cuz my name is sophia williams!!!!) luv ya :-)