junjou romantica Usagi-san's other skills?

4rabbits posted on Jul 07, 2009 at 11:16PM
Don't you ever wonder why Usagi-san can't do anything apart from write, have sex, buy presents and hate his family? He's the man in all but has there been any hints in either the manga or anime of him being able to do something else? Like painting or knitting? [think KKM]

junjou romantica 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Yurika-chan said…
laugh
Well... he can be very childly xD Does that count?
over a year ago Jayne93 said…
cool
He makes a killer Super Fluffy Omelette Deluxe...literally. ^^
He also makes a great two-faced. Just look how he gives his personality a 180 for his acceptance speech for yet another novel-award.
Usami is also great at driving high-speed and avoiding deadlines.

See, he's not all just sex (though he radiates and reeks of it) *drool* *nosebleed* *faint*
over a year ago tatuskins said…
i think he has so meny talent!! he is in fact really good in so many things!! like the ones that Jayne93 said and many more.
plus he is super sexy and really adorable :D
i love him just they way he is <33
over a year ago lozzieboo said…
heart
if he was the kind of guy that went out and had fun done lots of stuff it would take away the mystry behind him no-one knows much about him and it should stay Like that forever :)i love usagi-san hes smexy
over a year ago Leana_Vine said…
heart
Why worry about Usagi? I mean, he can do more than anyone else on the show, can't he? Aside from everything Jayne93 said, Usagi's actually not too bad at patching up injuries (example: when Misaki sprained his ankle, Usagi fixed him up) If we knew every talent Usagi could do, it'd get boring fast. Usagi's kinda mysterious, but he's really sexy and awesome. Totally in love with him.