Jim Carrey BIO

kathleen951015 posted on Jul 01, 2008 at 09:19PM
I guess you'd call this a biography of Jim Carrey. :)

James Eugene Carrey was born on January 17, 1962 in New Market Ontario. He is known for his maniac and hysterical performances, including Ace Ventura, The Mask, Dumb and Dumber, Bruce Almighty, and many more.

In 1979, Carrey started doing stand-up at Yuk Yuk's in Toronto. In 1980-1981, he auditioned for Saturday Night Live. He was not picked. ( Although, he did host an episode in May 1996.) He started doing smaller projects like Earth Girls are Easy and In Living Color.

Carrey got his debut in Rubberface. (minor role) Carrey became famous, however, when he starred in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective. Carrey then went on to star in Ace Ventura 2: When nature calls, Batman forever, and Dumb and Dumber.

In 2004, Carrey starred in A Series of Unfortunate Events, and Fun with Dick and Jane. Recently, in 2007, Carrey played a role in the Number 23.

In conclusion, Jim Carrey has and will hopefully continue to be one of the funniest people ever. He has one many awards and has been nominated fr them too. I hope many people appreciate my effort to try to sum up a great person's life. :)

Jim Carrey No replies