IU [TRANSLATION] 150623 From.IU - I’m here

MissDIU posted on Jun 24, 2015 at 06:16AM
We have more new family members (Uaenas) now.

Nice to meet you guys!

Ah long time no see. You’ve been waiting quite awhile~ for this from.IU post right?

Aigoo.. I miss you guys..

I’ve been well! I’m healthy and busy all this while. Come to think of it half a year is already gone!

But there’s still a lot left to do. Heaps of stuff to do!

Ah so excited!! Keke the spring festival is over and now it’s the start of the summer festival! Feels like this life will never end! Feels like I’m immortal!

Without slowing down, I’m excited already! The order (of my schedule) has not been decided yet, so it’s still a mess but each of these things are going to turn out to be interesting in the end.

Ah.. There’s lots that I’ve promised you guys, but if I want to keep to all of them, I’ll be really.. very excited.. kekeke

There’s lots I want to do now too. I’m feeling energetic. And in a better condition now (probably since drama filming has ended).. Yep.. Please look forward to it uaena!

As I was filming the drama, more uaenas started coming in, with well-made edits of my photos. Reading your messages of support, diary entries, complaints, etc. I felt recharged! Thank you. Not just that but really thankkkkk youuuuuuuu♡

Hwaiting for the rest of the day! I’ll be back again soon!

Source: link

Translated by squishy with love

IU No replies