Inuyasha Which Do Is Cuter Inuyash Or Koga?

eeyorelvr posted on Jul 02, 2008 at 01:27PM
write who you think is cuter than write on why you think he is cuter

Inuyasha 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago eeyorelvr said…
i think that inuyash is the cutest and hes the cutes cause he is a dog and he has great looks
over a year ago kagome234 said…
yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo inuyasha cuz yoy yo yo yo y oyo yo yo yo yo lol! sike cuz he is ..... -_- .....

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago shortynme said…
I like them both. They're funny to watch argue over Kagome.
over a year ago Kogas_Hot said…
Their both cute,but if i had 2 choose it would koga.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago flyleaf said…
Well Koga is well drawn but Inuyasha is... Inuyasha ♥
over a year ago Vamp_Gurl101 said…
heart
Koga beats inuyasha by a long shot, KOga a dream man in my world
over a year ago sesshykiralover said…
smile
of course it's koga...and not just becuz i despise inuyasha...but also becuz he really is cute and i love his adorable tail who can resist it it looks like it's a belt but at the same time you know it's real just by the way it moves and flows with him.
over a year ago sesshyswind said…
zzz
Personally I think Inuyasha is cuter. Koga is okay, he's not my fav, I think the most appealing thing about Koga are his blue eyes and that's about it. For me I like silvery white hair, although Inuyasha doesn't do much for me either, he's too boyish, if you are to ask me rather or not I find him attractive or sexy in any away I'd say "uh... hum... well, NO!" Though if he was cleaned up and actually bruched his hair then maybe.
over a year ago InuYasha11 said…
InuYasha, he has awesome white hair
over a year ago smallfish said…
of course it's koga...and not just becuz i despise inuyasha

linklinklinklink
over a year ago Ecspyred said…
heart
InuYasha's too awsome..Of course he's cuter. I like his cute ears and silver hair..(they're really appealing..) What I like about him most are his hazel eyes...