iCarly Creddy Or Seddie

Gabi_Gabs posted on Jul 02, 2011 at 08:01AM
do you guys know that miranda cosgrove and nathan kress are dating

iCarly 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Gabi_Gabs said…
wink
(if you all want to know more , please reply )
over a year ago knexley said…
heart
ooh, really? awesome! I am a huge creddie fan! Please tell more!
over a year ago doremirocker said…
blush
I Choose Seddie! :P
over a year ago ziggy35 said…
heart
Creddie kinda sounds like cruddy, lol. But I do think It should me Creddie, regardless of the name; they just look good together.
over a year ago oreocat134 said…
SEDDIE ALL THE WAY
over a year ago MJsValentine said…
I don't think that Miranda and Nathan are dating in real life. And Seddie FTW! =D
over a year ago iCarlySuperFan said…
heart
I like both. Creddie and Seddie. Whatever one happens, I'm happy with. I can relate to both : I have a love-hate frenemy relationship with my best friend (he's also a nerd), and I've had massive crushes on people that never liked me back but were friends with me. So, I can relate to both. Go SeddieCreddie! :) <3
hmmm
freddie likes both but..............carly and sam are fighting after the set of icarly
over a year ago CREDDIECHANNY said…
heart
CREDDIE FTW!!!
over a year ago karlyluvsam said…
mischievous
Sorry Creddie but seddie all ready Conan . Carly was happy to see seddie kiss . BTW Freddie kissed Sam live on iCarly , he didnt gave a shit that Carly was there . Creddie is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER !!! Freddie got over Carly a long time ago . I think the rest of the iCarly fans needs to get over it 2 .
laugh
good one haha @karlyluvsam
over a year ago mangafreak24 said…
heart
i luv creddie
heart
creddie lover haha lol but <3
over a year ago Sam9876 said…
big smile
Seddie all the way!!!!!!!! xD
wink
Haha sam pocket / seddie all the way haha
over a year ago Char30 said…
heart
SEDDIE!!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!! =D

Freddie i think got over Carly ages ago didnt he?? Bt in my opinion i think he liked both of them in their own special way, also everytime Sam hit or tortured Freddie i always imagined them like kissing and making up at the end =DD But we can all dream right?? x