How I Met Your Mother The Great HIMYM Episode Tournament UPDATE!

HouseOfficeFan7 posted on Sep 04, 2010 at 03:19AM
The Round Four picks are up! Here is how everything is going to go from here:

The Round Four contenders for season one are The Sweet Taste of Liberty and The Pineapple Incident. Milk will face off against the winner in Round Five.

The Round Four contenders for season two are World's Greatest Couple and Slap Bet. Something Borrowed will face off against the winner in Round Five.

The Round Four contenders for season three are How I Met Everyone Else and Sandcastles in the Sand. The Goat will face off against the winner in Round Five.

The Round Four contenders for season four are Intervention and The Naked Man. The Leap will face off against the winner in Round Five.

The Round Four contenders for season five are Definitions and Girls VS Suits. Say Cheese will face off against the winner in Round Five.

Within the next three weeks we will have found THE MOTHER OF ALL EPISODES! Round Four will be closed on September 11th. Round five will be open until September 18th and then the Grand Championship Pick will be closed on September 24th. It's so close! I'll miss it when it's over... it's been fun folks! Thanks for taking part in this! Keep on voting for your favorite episodes! :D :D :D
[b]The Round Four picks are up! Here is how everything is going to go from here:[/b]

The Round Four

How I Met Your Mother No replies