How I Met Your Mother Which actress would you like to play "the mother"

alemenmann posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 11:01PM
I know we are not close to that yet.. but who would you like for the role?

How I Met Your Mother 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vmugmbammrmmsmm said…
sad
natalie portman! i love her and i think she would do great! I also like emma stone but i think she is too young for the role.
over a year ago mireto1927 said…
smile
agree , natalie would be great for the role :)
over a year ago alemenmann said…
i like Rachel Mc adams.
After a while i´ll do a pick with all the actresses mentioned.
over a year ago mireto1927 said…
smile
yeah , Rachel is awesome , she would be great too :) there were rumors that Jennifer Aniston can play the mother , I love her , but I don't think she would be appropriate for this role
i looooove jennifer aniston she is in my top 5 ... but i just cant picture her for this role... although it wouldn´t BOTHER me if she did it.
over a year ago jajvars said…
for me ginnifer goodwin has that "motherly" look. I also think the same think about bethany joy galleotti but i´m not sure for THIS role.
for me ginnifer goodwin has that "motherly" look. I also think the same think about bethany joy galle
well.. i looooove BJL but i dont really like ginnifer goodin.. i do however see what you mean with motherly look
what abouot kirsten dunst or anne hathaway
over a year ago FatimaH17 said…
I'd say Anne Hathaway because his kids will end up good looking. and lets be honest.. they didn't get it from the dad. So i think Anne Hathaway is pretty enough for the role. Plus she's totally Awesome!!!!
over a year ago lostandhp4ever said…
heart
Why do you think Ted is not good looking. He is not my type but I think he looks fine. :)
I love Jennifer Aniston and BJG. What about Evangeline Lilly?
Why do you think Ted is not good looking. He is not my type but I think he looks fine. :)
I love Jen
over a year ago SomthingAboutTv said…
Alyssa Milano, she's perfect for the role, here's a picture of her. She's gorgeous, and yes, she can act. :D
Alyssa Milano, she's perfect for the role, here's a picture of her. She's gorgeous, and yes, she can