House M.D. Wanna forget about the EXAMS ?? :P

ApplePie1890 posted on Dec 13, 2008 at 02:25PM
For those who have upcoming semestrial exams (like me :'((( ) : let's relax n chat a bit about...EVERYTHING :D...if u want about house, about christmas, about what u ate yesterday :P...
cuz i'm sick of studying Physics n i need something to lift my morals ;)

note: spammers, serial killers in disguise are forbbiden in this forum !!!!

House M.D. 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ApplePie1890 said…
so i have 3 practical exams next week ._." n a break of 2 weeks to study for the theoretical exams ... i'll finish in january 28th 2055 !!! no kidding :P but if anyone is depressed about ur exams .. i think i just lifted up ur morals !! :D
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
My exams were over 2 weeks ago, I have break now. But I feel for you, I really do.
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
I just got my computer back to find out it's a piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!
*takes sledgehammer to computer*
I've had it for about a year and the hard drive is already shot!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago housefrk said…
My exams are January 14 and 15 I believe, and then I switch some of my classes for the semester. I have three finals and two midterms
thnx rainbowedife ! u r sooo Lucky !! as for u
E-s well wich u the best with ur computer :) hehehe i always have Virus problems.. i think i'm cursed in some way or another :I DESTROY EVERYTHING ELECTRONIC I TOUCH!! well not on purpose :P
ahh i forgot ..good luck to u housefrk :D wow u seem to have a complicated exam system :P
over a year ago elenita_93 said…
This week I have resits for spanish language and history, I want to die!!! but I think if I study I will pass them... xD
over a year ago HouseJr said…
I have one more week of school, then a two week break. Then a week of regular school. After that I have a week of seven exams for each of my periods! Oh well at least I get half days all that week :p
over a year ago Anusha said…
:( My exams are in the first week of JAN :S
over a year ago cocacola said…
Wow, I feel lucky. I just do a variety of tests and quizzes throughout the year and then sometime in the Spring we do the NJASK test. On an even lighter note, my grade is doing a volleyball tournament sometime this week(my team is the Moon-Crickets). I feel kind of um...spoiled...
hehehe...sure you are !! :P
i have an exam TOMORROW !!! and i still have a very very very LOOOOOONG night ahead of me... i don't think i'll make it alive :'(((
over a year ago cocacola said…
ouch...they may not be exams but lately I've suddenly been getting tons of essays I have to do...
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
i just wanna say GOOD LUCK to all of u who are doing exams beleive me i know what thats like
i know you'll all be fantastic
;)
hahaha cocacola..that was too good to be true right ?? :D.. anyway i made it ALIVE..well i almost fell asleep during the exam :P..i finished college at 3:30 pm !! and i had an english lesson at 4:45 !!! i guess yesterday was my Super-Me day :P !!!