House M.D. Spoiler for Christmas episode!UPDATED WITH CUDDY/??? SPOILER!

amberRocks posted on Dec 05, 2008 at 10:01PM
CYDDY WILL FOSTER A BABY GIRL!!!
Source:houses house of whining!

Entertainment Weekly's Dec12th issue blurb about the Christmas episode:
Eye roll -- sorry, I mean drumroll -- please: It's a very special Christmas episode! Apparently even House can't be his usual cranky-pants when he gives a clinic patient a special gift.

last edited on Dec 06, 2008 at 10:37AM

House M.D. 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amberRocks said…
I'm guessing a blow-jod?Just kidding but it has to be sex involved!
over a year ago mimika_s said…
you think we'll have a huddy kiss under the misletow??
or Chuddy!!!!!!
LMAO
Remember the Jacods tease "not embrassing eatch other" about huddy in that epi so its not a kiss!
And cuddy is not a clinic patient!
And Jesse need not to give any interviews when he has had a few drinks!
And btw Chuddy rules!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
...pretty sure there's no sex involved, lawlz.
cuddy will foster a baby girl!
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
aR, I have recently gone spoiler free and while I am pleased you wrote spoiler twice in the title, I also think that it kind of ruins the point of it if you write the spoiler in the same title...
it only states the reference of the matter that is the spoiler.It doesn't say anything specificaly.It could mean anything!
well it doesn't take a genius to work it out! There's been no baby before, now there is a baby spoiler, with Cuddy.... I wonder what that could involve!!
it could be cuddy preggers or cuddy giving up on a the baby thing or cuddy adopting again.If they don't read you don't know for sure!
and theres is a link with the exact same description.Cuddy/baby spoiler!
aR, all I am asking is why you can't just leave it as "spoiler for chritmas episode"? Then there wouldn't be a need to wonder what it meant.

I didn't know there was a link with that description, because I would have had to click on the link saying spoilers to read it.
Is that better?
Yes, thank you.
anyway cuddy is getting a baby and I can't really think that huddy can continue with that!!!
I think the arc is getting to the end!
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
nah i don't i think it will effect it but it won't end they will always hav the chemistry something has to become of it
but who knows.....
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
Fostering isn't the same as adopting. Maybe this is just a temporary thing to drive a wedge between Huddy for this season and (I'm sure) the Huddy relationship (or lack thereof) arc will be picked up again later in the series. I can't see there being years of buildup just to explore and eliminate the possibility of them being in a relationship in only a handful of episodes.
Don't get me wrong guys I just can't wait for the huddy arc to be over...
Its awful for me and I really don't see the chemistry.
But nothing on this show lasts too long so I think that this is the time to let it go!!!
yer i totally agree mh62689 (i need to think of a way to shorten ur name lol)
yer they wouldn't have built it up for nothing something has to become of it
i also, am fine if huddy doesn't happen this season, cause i know that it will happen again later
thats ok aR everyone is entitled to their own opinion
PP99...MrsH is fine or MH or whatever. :-) I don't think there's another Mrs. House floating around here (so I probably just should have tried MrsHouse for my username but oh well haha).

And I'm OK with it if Huddy doesn't "happen" this season too. I'm pretty confident they'll end up together at the end of the show.
hahahahaha kk i'll call u MH much easier thanx ;)
over a year ago pure_rebellion said…
Lol MH

They better end up together :)
they will i have no doubt about it
Hhhaha MH I love your icon Ive been saying that lll day because I have one of those Reaindeer things.

Me either XD
Yeah I was in a Christmas-y mood so I changed it temporarily to Wilson. :-) I have a couple of other Christmas ones I might be using this month.
ooo awesome i might go make a christmas one actualy
hmmm
Hahaha yeah I dunno how to make them
Cant wait to see you guyses tho

haha this forum has gone form cuddy to christmas i love it XD
Yep. Good times. :-)
indeed good times lol
over a year ago babybell said…
i love christmas!!!
*still can't get the fake snow out of her hair from decorating her house at school*
Lol bb
me too I like all the lights XD
*wonders how bb got the snow in her hair in the first place*
over a year ago babybell said…
well we had to put together a christmas tree out of a box, and it had fake snow on it, and then year 10s decided it would be fun to sprinkle it on our heads :P
my skl has already decorated
everyone reli gets into the holiday spirit at my skl even the teachers the put on a show for us its fantastic
Hahahah sounds rather fun.
Exept for the going to school part but the last week is always fun.
Wait are you on your last week?

Im done XD
Woo-Hoo
bring on the Summer
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I'm getting the House Season 1-4 DVD Box set- Thats all I need to get me through the year. Also, I actually have a good feeling about this spoiler. I could be wrong, but I'm just going to chill about this :DD
over a year ago ejb6648 said…
Hey Amber Rocks I have an a idea for a new arc how about if Cuddy gets the baby and leaves PPTH and that leaves the door open for Amber to come back as a ghost to be the hospital administrator

Face it Amberm Rocks This is not a valid spoiler it is someones spoiler speculation. There is also spoiler speculation that Cuddy will leave to take care of the baby and will have Cameron take over LOL