House M.D. Spin-off with the old ducklings and medicine students

Olivine posted on Nov 28, 2008 at 06:36PM
Hey my beloved House fellows,

i had an idea which i decided to post ;]

I was just on my way home from university, thinking abut this and that when this idea of a House MD spin-off suddenly came to my mind.

We all know the problem of the amount of screentime of Cameron and Chase those days. And as I would love to see more of Cameron, I had this idea...

How about sending Chase and Cameron, and maybe also Foreman, to a spin-off? There they would finally be on screen more often and as they would stay in the hospital, there could also be special episodes with House or Cuddy as "guest stars".
(I would also send Foreman to this spin off, but the foreteen fans might not like that)

So anyway, the main characters of this spin-off would be Cameron, Chase (and maybe Foreman) as well as 3 or maybe 4 medicine students.

So the old ducklings would take care of the medicine students.
That's the basic idea. I thought it might be interesting to have medicine students, because they are new in a hospital, they still have to learn so much, they have to find out how to deal with patients, see people dying, and so on.
They would make a lot of mistakes and they are still young, it might get hard but they mustn't give up.
They would be teached by Cameron, Chase and Foreman, which all have very different characters of course, they would have their favourites, maybe there could be one who falls in love with Chase temporarily, or one who hates Cameron or whatever :]

If they would just make the characters of those 3 or 4 medicine students interesting and combine them with the old ducklings and the princeton plainsboro, wouldn't that be a nice spin-off? ;)

So, what do you think? *gg* I just had to post it, I didn't want to ignore this idea, I had to share it.

House M.D. 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I luv the idea Olive!! Although with the massive amount of work I've been getting, I'll try my best to keep up. Awesome idea!!!!!!!!!! :DD
over a year ago dante47 said…
Very nice idea Olivine! That could solve the screentime problem!
yupp :)
over a year ago cocacola said…
that does seem really interesting. And maybe the 3 medical students from Three Stories, I've always wondered what happened to them after the lecture...
hmmmmmm... maybe they became successful doctors? xD
over a year ago Olivine said…
or house killed them
harharr
xD
omg ROFL!!!

House: *big and scary* You didnt know what the answer was... *steps forward*
student: L-look we can explain. J-Joey was high and Stephanie was playing video games a-an-and I had this view of some rlly g-good looking funbags...
House: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago Ellen-smile said…
LOL!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago housefrk said…
I love it. I would totally watch that
Ser!!! :D
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
That sounds like a great idea. If written well, this could definitely be a great series.
I need to get my writer's hat... xD