House M.D. Spoilers For Let Them Eat Cake About Thirteen

erlina41 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 08:23PM
I read on House Wiki something for Let them eat a cake.
I saw that in "special guests" for this episode,there are 3 actors who will play some members from Thirteen's family.
A girl named Julia Putnam will play Thirteen when she was 9,Christopher Stapleton will play her bother or her father(John Hadley)and Danielle Petty will play her sister i think(Anne Hadley)

House M.D. 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Olivine said…
Woow that's so cool =D
but isnt it more likely that Anne Hadley is her mother?
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
I don't think it's her mother... I'm not sure when she died (the mother) but I think it's also possible she's already dead in the flashback. And Julia Putnam actually looks like she could be Olivia Wilde's sister... :S

But I'm not so happy about Thirteen getting a flashback. I don't care about her and a flashback is something really huge in the show and if it's about her... well... thanks, but no thanks. I think I'll be skipping her part. I want to hear more about other character's history and background... Thirteen is probably the most uninteresting character in my opinion.
over a year ago la_nina said…
I think Anne Hadley is her mother and John Hadley is her father. Maybe the flashback shows 13's family during her mother's death, which means Christopher Stapleton, Danielle Petty and Julia Putnam will play a young version 13's family.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago erlina41 said…
hmm i agree with la_nina
over a year ago cocacola said…
maybe its not a flash back. Maybe its like a family photo. Though it is probably a flashback. Why does she get a flash back, I want a House flashback.
over a year ago elenita_93 said…
Wow, it seems to be very interesting, but I'm in part agree with rainbowedlife, for example, I'm more interesting in House's childhood, but it's only my curiosity..., but well, is a flashback and I love flashbacks equally! :D
over a year ago erlina41 said…
yep,a House flashback would be great!but Thirteen is very interesting too i think
over a year ago la_nina said…
I want a Cuddy flashback, a House one and a Wilson one. :(