House M.D. ~ Favourite Character by order ~

oldmovie posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 06:04PM
I'm bored and I wanted to see who everyone's favourite characters were, but I wanted it in list form. It would be interesting to see where everybody placed the characters on a scale. I shouldn't have to say this, but again no bashing of any sort or....well I was going to say I will kick your ass, but since we're online I guess I have to say write you a nasty reply full of lots of exclamation points.

Anyways my order goes on characters that interest me the most:

1) Cuddy. I was going to cheat and put House and Cuddy but I had to be honest with myself :)
2) House, but a very very very close second.
3) Wilson again follows up extremely close!
4) Taub- wierdly enough....but this is a much bigger gap lol.
5) Kutner- I'm curious about him.
6) Chase- only higher than Foreman because of cute moments last episode- the pizza in the cafeteria made me laugh.
7) Foreman
8) 13- was higher last season *crosses fingers that 14 or episode 9 will shoot her back up there*
9) Cameron- I didn't really miss her

But this is a different list from who I like better, because the whole order would change significantly. This is just who I find more interesting to watch.
Anyways what are yours?
last edited on Nov 21, 2008 at 06:05PM

House M.D. 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Evrythingmaters said…
Hmmm this is hard...
I love them when they are all together!
but....
1)Cameron - So sweet and kind yet complicated
2)Wilson - Funny and loyal
3)House - Damaged and interesting
4)Chase - some cute moments
5)Kutner - Happy go lucky kind of guy
6)Cuddy - witty
7)Foreman - can be nice
8)Thirteen - havent really studied her... doesnt really interest me
9)Taub - same as thirteen....
over a year ago blaukat said…
1) House - he IS the reason I watch the show.
2) Cuddy - for her interaction with House, and the fact that she's clever and really funny sometimes.
3) Taub - I really get his view of life and relatioships, even though I don't relate to most of them, I think he's a smart man.
4) Wilson - I sometimes can't stand some of his mannerisms... but he's a huddy so... XD
5) 13 - I like her. that's that. :)
6) Chase - I kinda love and hate him, dunno why - but he used to be fun back in earlier seasons.
7) Cameron - too naive, too nice, too sensitive, but she's also 'damaged'. I like her for that ;)
8) Kutner - he's an idiot isn't he? but he's funny sometimes.
9) Foreman - I never liked his attitude. sorry.
over a year ago fargo1 said…
1)Cuddy - she is pure awesomeness, and I like all the moments when she's with House.
2)House - sarcastic and funny. House rocks! XD
3)Wilson - he's pretty funny, and he's a huddy =P
4)13 - I think she's a pretty cool character with an awesome storyline, maybe just a bit less screentime.
5)Taub - I liked his storyline, and I thought it was cool that they finished it in The Itch.
6)Foreman - I've always liked him, but I honestly don't know why.
7)Kutner - he has some funny moments.
8) Chase - he was cooler back in season 1 and 2. I don't really care about him in the show anymore.
9)Cameron - sensitive and annoying. I don't like her at all.
over a year ago waldorf said…
1) House - do I really need a reason?
2) Cuddy - it used to be Wilson, but Cuddy is just even more awesome now.
3) Wilson - adorable, cute, funny and impossible to hate.
4) Chase - I love Chase. I don't even know why.
5) Thirteen - Didn't really care about her in season 4, love her now.
6) Foreman - I used to think he was annoying and boring, but I think I've started to like him.
7) Kutner - Funny, but a little too much sometimes.
8) Cameron - Sorry, just... no. She's not that bad in season 5 though.
9) Taub - Okay. I don't hate this guy, I really don't. Can't say that I like him either.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago salemslot said…
1)Cuddy-Simply perfection!The way she retorts back to House is mind-blowing!I just love her!
2)House-Amazingly handsome,smart,his sense of humour unique and the way he tells the truth without anyone ever believing him,just imgenious.
3)Wilson-Adorable,dorky,incredibly patient and a true friend
4)Chase-Gorgeous,he knows when to back up,fought for the woman he loved and did I mention his looks,lol!
5)Foreman-That's how a doctor should be,he's the most sane person in the hospital
6)Thirteen-Loved her in s4,was the only one who wasn't afraid of House,now she simply annoys me,especially the amount of screentime she has
7)Kutner-He's too happy-go-lucky for my taste.
8)Cameron-Never liked her,never will,too needy,clingy and whiny!
9)Taub-There's always been sth about him that I don't like.Too self-righteous.And he got Big Love's and Amber's position on the staff.
over a year ago TheHiddenCane said…
1) House - because he's House... isn't that enough?
2) Wilson - adorable, loyal, sweet, caring and I love the friendship he has with House.
3) Cuddy - Awesome, emotional and caring and at the same time not to be messed with.
4) Chase - good for the odd akward moment and awful yo mama joke AND interesting.
5) Kutner - I love exploding things and he can never be far when that happens.
6) Foreman - used to be boring but not anymore.
7) Thirteen - do like her, just don't like the fact that we're finding out more about her in 1 season than we did about House in 3 and she has wayyy to much screentime in my opinion.
8) Taub - don't care that much for him, frankly.
9) Cameron - annoys me. really, really annoys me.
over a year ago babybell said…
1) House - the sarcastic sexy beast beats them all! hes such genius! hes so funnyy! hes damn good looking!
2) Cuddy *thousands of words run through head*
"sexualtenisonbanterawesomesexy*fanta­sti­cre­lat­ion­shi­pgr­eat­awe­o
metimewithHousekeepsmesleepingatnight&quo­t;
is one word to describe my feelings.
3) Wilson. How could it not be??
*huge gap*
4) Thirteen!! the phrase Look back Bitch comes to mind! (in joke i have with a friend... no one here will get t, but i will)
5) Chase how can you not love the hair?
6) Taub love the guy! seriously. sure hes dwarfing and has a bad-case-of-fish-face, but his comebacks make him rock!
7) Kutner : ) goofy wonderboy awesome person.
8) Foreperson! hes ripped and sarcastic!
*this is where the terms like and love and all things awesome don't apply*
9) Cameron through season 1 - 4....... i have no words. in season 5 i love the girl. in the other seasons she reminds me of my best mate: whinny, annoying, way to high pitched,etc. how ever i can see how you could like her, because i love her in The Itch.
over a year ago Dutch_House_Fan said…
1) House - I just looovve the guy!!
2) Wilson - he's just adorable, so cute! and of course a huddy fan! and I just love the conversations between house and wilson
3) Cuddy - she is just amazing!
4)Kutner - he's funny!
5)Thirteen - I like her but she has to much screentime
6)Chase- Im starting to dislike him more over the seasons.. but still cute..
7)Foreman - Im starting to like him more over the seasons xD
8)Cameron - pff she cares to much and that annoys me sometimes
9)Taub - I just don't like him :P
over a year ago love_not_war_75 said…
1)Thirteen
2)Wilson
3)Cuddy
4)House
5)Kutner
6)Taub
7)Chase
8)Foreman
9)Cameron
over a year ago exodia2370 said…
1) Cuddy - hilarious on her own terms
2) House - a very close 2nd, for telling it like it is
3) Wilson - for taking House's guitar hostage and other fun moments
4) Kutner - my brother laughs every time Kal Penn shows up b/c of his role in Harold & Kumar...
5) Taub - hard for me not to laugh when I see this actor since I saw him on The Starter Wife while flipping the channels.
6) Foreman
7) Chase
8) Cameron - She's always trying to fix people. She used to be one of my favorite characters.
9) Thirteen - haven't really felt any connection with her.
over a year ago kellinator said…
1.Cuddy- I don't think I could never bring myself to hate her or be mad at her.
2.House- He is basically tied with Cuddy, I mean he is just pure awesome.
3.Wilson- A very close third, I really like to think of House,Cuddy, and Wilson as one enity, their chemistry with eachother is amazing. Plus Wilson is just adorable!! Especially when he's playing matchmaker!
4.Chase- He's grown so much since season 1, and he's an adorable wombat!!
5.Kutner- (Skutner!!) He's just cute and comical.
6.Taub- He's pretty cool and I loved him trying to buy drugs, that was so funny.
7.Foreman- I love his facial expressions sometimes, and his sarcasm.
8.Thirteen- I would probably like her more if she wasn't like the new focus of the show, the fact that they are forcing her down our throats is not appealing.
9.Cameron- The only time I ever almost kind of liked her was in "The Itch," and that is only because she made Chase happy.
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
1) House, because he is awesome.
2) Wilson, because he is also awesome.
3) 13
4) Foreman
5) Kutner
6) Cuddy
7) Chase
8) Taub
9) Cameron

Keep in mind, there is virtually no difference between my love for the characters placed 5-9. I love them all pretty much equally, except maybe Cameron, whom I, like oldmovie, haven't missed at all. Special mention also needs to be paid to Ridiculously Old Fraud, who was my favourite potential duckling of them all and I still wish House had hired him.
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
1) House
2) Wilson
3) Cuddy
4) Kutner
5) Chase
6) Taub
7) 13
8) Cameron
9) Foreman
over a year ago PotterGal said…
1) Cuddy! - OMIGOSH. The LOVE. <3 (I won't say anymore because it would become a long paragraph!)
2) House - He is such a very close second.
3) Wilson - Oh i just love his adorableness.
4) Kutner - My favourite new duckling from the beginning. He's just too funny.
5) Chase - I really love how he's grown. Now if only we could see more of him.
6) Taub - "I'd like to buy some cocaine please" - Ahahaha. I didn't like him in the beginning but now i really like him!
7) Thirteen - I like 13. I really do. It's just her screentime that bothers me. I liked her more last season when she wasn't being shoved at us.
8) Foreman - He's really stepping out this season. I like it.
9) Cameron - Meh...i dunno, she's better this season but i still wouldn't miss her either.
over a year ago housefrk said…
1) Thirteen- I find her extremely interesting, much to the dismay of all my friends who hate her
2) Kutner- he's adorable. How could you not love him?
3) House- he's hilarious
4) Cameron- I liked her better early in the show when she was all sweet and innocent
5) Cuddy- I like her much better now than I did in the first season or so, since she stood up for House with Vogler and then Tritter
6) Wilson- he's also hilarious, but in a different way, he has moved down the list though, because of what happened with him at the beginning of the season
7) Taub- he's kind of boring, but he's also underhanded, which can be fun to watch
8) Chase- I liked him better when he was a brown noser
9) Foreman- I hate the guy
over a year ago marjce77 said…
1) Cuddy
2) House
3) Wilson
4) Chase
5) Kutner
6) Thirteen
7) Cameron
8) Foreman
9) Taub
over a year ago youngblood said…
1House- his social encounters are hilarious, his private life sucks me in. Basicly he's awsome.
2)Cuddy- she is witty and can keep up with House and his craziness.
3)Wilson-kind and consitering, but not annoyingly so. impossible not to love.
4)Thirteen: i could connect with her, and she's interesting.
5)Taub: i'd like to learn more about him.
6)Kutner: i have a feeling there's more to him than the eye sees. and he's hilarious!
7)Chase: He's hot. don't know mudh about him though.
8)Cameron: If it wasn't for "The Itch" ep she would be my last place.
9)Forman: Love some of his moments, but his not much.

Okay, i don't not like any of these people, just some more than others. as epiodes pass my opinion on this order is very likely to change. Take note that i love numbers 1-3 equaly.
over a year ago houseluva8 said…
So can I have 3 number ones?
If so here is my list
1. House, Cuddy, Wilson
2. Chase
3. Kutner
4. Foreman
5. Taub
6. Cameron
7. 13
My number ones are all my favorites. They don't really differ really. Unless House is mean to Cuddy or something of the kind. Those 3 are all equal to me. But if I have to have 1-9 it would go like this.
1. Cuddy
2. House
3. Wilson
4. Chase
5. Kutner
6. Foreman
7. Taub
8. Cameron
9. 13
over a year ago DoctorIsIn said…
oh man.

1. House <3
2. Cuddy (EXTREMELY close second)
3. Wilson
4. Cameron
5. Chase
6. Thirteen
7. Kutner
8. Foreman
9. Taub

yeah...foreman and taub are kind of boring. haha. Kutner...I haven't seen enough of...Thirteen is okay.
over a year ago elenita_93 said…
1. House
2. Chase ('¬')
3. Cuddy
4. Kutner
5. Wilson
6. Thirteen
7. Cameron
8. Foreman
9. Taub
Foreman is a bored version of House, and Taub is a bored version of Foreman...xD
House and Chase are my perfect men, I love Chase cos' he's so hot (I love his hair :p)and I like House because of his sense of humour, his blue eyes (*-*) and, I don't know, I like cripple guys xD
over a year ago la_nina said…
1.Cuddy - I love her. She's amazing, smart, beautiful, sexy, hot, funny...Oh God, she's PERFECT! I love everything about her. To me, she's the only two characters (and House, of course)can't leave the show.
2.House - Because he's...House.
3.Wilson - Funny, sweet, caring, House best friend. And I love all the House/Wilson, Cuddy/Wilson & House/Cuddy/Wilson interaction.
4.Kutner - Cute, smart, simple, hilarious guy.
5.Taub - He's really funny and he's not boring at all!
6.Foreman - I like this guy. He's smart, sexy and hilarious...with Taub!
I like these three equally.
7.13 - She's an interesting character, but she's getting too much screentime, that annoys me a little.
8.Chase - Actually, I don't hate him, but I have no feeling for him, which means I'll enjoy the show as much as I do now even though he leaves. But maybe I'll miss him a bit.
9.Cameron - I hate her since Pilot, always I do and always I will, because she's really annoying. Honestly, she's the only character I'll be extremely happy to see her get fire, leave or die.
Sorry, it's just my opinion and feeling. No offense to Cameron and her fans. You guys have good reason for loving her. Please don't shoot.
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
1. Chase- i am just addicted to seeing him!
2. House- He is the show!
3. Cameron- i don't really know why i like her but for some reason i do.
4. Kutner- he makes me laugh most of the time.
5. Thirteen- she has an interesting story.
6. Cuddy- i just really don't like cuddy, nothing against her but i find her kinda boring.
7. Wilson- i love him but not as much as he rest and i'm still made at him for being mad at house@
8. Foreman- to me he is just really boring. any time he does something cool he always manages to make it boring for me.
9. Taub-just can't connect with him.
over a year ago miss_orange said…
1. Cameron- she is so honest and sweet, cares about the patients, and about House.
2. House- so smart, funny, and dammaged, still standing in a miserable life.
3. wilson- good friend, beter person, how did he stand House all this time.
4. foremen- a nicer version of House.
5. 13- complicated, less damaged version of Cameron.
6. kutner- i just think he's goofy and funny.
7. Taub- i don't like him, not a very interesting story.
8. Cuddy- i don't like her when she acts horish, or the way she wears.
over a year ago oldmovie said…
In response to the above post, to defend what I'm about to do let me quote something I posted above to as a warning against these kind of posts.

I shouldn't have to say this, but again no bashing of any sort or....well I was going to say I will kick your ass, but since we're online I guess I have to say write you a nasty reply full of lots of exclamation points.

Get ready for some serious exclamation point usage.

miss_orange I have an opinion about you:
1) you cannot read since you have violated a rule
2) You are not bothered to read the rules and are therefore rude
3) you blatantly bashed anyways making you just pathetic.

If you insist on bashing Cuddy I would like some back up, I don't mind if people don't like Cuddy, after all everyone's entitled to their own opinions and its not like I own the character, but "she acts horish"? SERIOUSLY WTF? I love how people say Cuddy is Whorish (let me correct your spelling) when she has never flaunted herself for House, where do people get that idea? She backed away after they kissed, I'm very confused as to that remark........
I find you immature and frankly superficial since your comments are always about outfits or appearances or whatever. Normally I enjoy opposing opinions but how can I even consider what you are writing when it is pure bashing?
So for you I'd like you to follow this platitude before posting: "IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE (or at least civil) DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL"

Damn......not a single exclamation point....

over a year ago babybell said…
looool om, and miss_orange, if you think Cuddy is whorish you should meet my friends.
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
omg ahahhaahhahahahahaha babybell,

Mmmkay.

H/W/Cu. I like to say that I love the three equally, which is true, but if I have to...
1) House
2) Wilson
3) Cuddy

4) Chase - because I think he's pret-ty funny, intentionally or not. And also because he reminds me of my brother sometimes. *flashback to "Don't know." "Don't HAVE to know." "Don't... care?"*
5) Taub - Don't know why. I feel all happy-warm-ish every time there's a scene with him in it. Especially Taub/Wife moments.

**GAP**

6) Kutner - Although nothing in his storyline interest me... I just like his personality in general.
**Even Larger Gap***
7) Foreman - Because I like Omar Epps? LMAO
8) Cameron - The Season 5 Version, mind you.

**Extra Extra Large Gap**

9) DyingHadley because IMO, she's the most uninteresting/ irritating character of House M.D. And ohmyfreakinggod, did you guys see the first three minutes of 'Last Resort'? She was NOT licensed to speak to a clinic patient like that. I would probably bitchslap her if I were the guy waiting for his drugs (or something).

miss-orange reminds me of Hilsons in my country. They're usually rude and always tend to bash the characters they don't like. To them, most of those characters, especially Cuddy, are obstructors of their favorite ship.
One of them even insulted Cuddy by saying that she's whorish. What they said drove me mad and that's why I couldn't forbear from fighting back and the war broke out.
over a year ago rainbowedlife said…
I've seen your thread about *that* topic, la_nina, and although I pretty much agree with what you just said above, I think it would be best if everyone just ignore miss-orange's post? There was a reason I refrained from replying to her post, and it's not because I couldn't think of anything to say. :D
If she just keeps expressing her endless love for Cameron and her fav ship, I won't mind cuz all of us have our obsession. But insult and rudeness are just insupportable!
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
1. House (I'll never be able to list all the reasons haha)
2. Cuddy (Genuine, sweet, I'm a Huddy shipper)
3. Wilson (Funny, reminds me of myself)
4. Kutner (Pro defibralist :-])
5. Cameron (Again, reminds me of myself)
6. Chase (Not bad looking, and I'm a Chameron fan)
7. Foreman (Meh...I like him more than I used to)
8. Taub (I think he's kinda dull)
9. Thirteen (Never liked Thirteen)