Hermione Granger Ron or Draco???

Pucca_Pink posted on Jan 13, 2008 at 02:26AM
Why Do People think that Draco and Hermione should go together???
I just don't see the Connection.

Hermione Granger 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vampierest121 said…
me nether! but i can see the connection between ME and draco
over a year ago smoore23 said…
Yeah I don't get it either. It's just an alternate universe fantasy kind of thing, but I just can't see it. I mean, they truly seem to hate each other. Not like when a guy pretends to be mean to a girl to mask a crush he has on her or something. Eh, I don't know. But yeah, I don't like the Hr/D.
over a year ago vampierest121 said…
when you think about it its Ron who should get Hermione i mean the way they react to each other is great! plus they'er friends so they know a lot about each other ...more than Draco would ever know of Hermione
over a year ago Bitbit-girl said…
Draco is an asswhole, everybody knows that, Ron is the one for Hermione
over a year ago Annathevampire said…
THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS.
#1: I looooove Draco, but he is gay, so he must fal in love with harry so they can make mad passionate love all night every night.
#2: Ron is ginger, Hermione's a nerd. They are MADE for each other.
#3: Where the feck did "Dramione" come from anyway? FEMALE MUDBLOOD + POSSIBLY GAY DEATH EATER= NOT A GOOD MIX IN ANY WAY!
over a year ago bramblestream said…
hmmm
1. People might have chose Draco and Hermionie because they knew Draco and Herminonie one wouldn't get so much votes.
2. Right! Ron is a nerd and Hermionie is a smart alerk so they should fit together(Hermionie should teach Ron)
3. Why is a Draco a gay?
over a year ago jakelover1025 said…
ron needs to be with her
over a year ago alexandra_ said…
big smile
Ron rocks!!!!!!
over a year ago dinglebell14 said…
go Annathevampire ! ya draco x harry ! and ron is her perfect match nyaa !!
over a year ago Claudia-Jane said…
heart
Draco !!!

I like Dramione
over a year ago Kev206 said…
smile
Definately Ron because they like each other.
over a year ago duncylovescourt said…
no doubt ron!
over a year ago HPfan_rilla said…
heart
Um... If you want I can give a link where CANON (the books) provide PROOF of Draco/Hermione!
Dramione forever!
Rilla :D
over a year ago Belatrix said…
Draco is asswhole, and Ron is little bitt looser. But yea, Dramione is impossible!
over a year ago Jayda310 said…
J.K. Rowling had said that Draco had a crush on Hermione sometime around 3rd year so the fans must've took that and made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Also, I think Ron is annoying. HARRY X HERMIONE ALL THE WAY!
over a year ago pulinemmy said…
R/Hr for obvious reasons...
over a year ago owleyes1316 said…
I don't think there is a connection between Draco and Hermione. People probably just think that it'd be interesting if the fell in love, which it would be. I think Hermione and Ron are cute together, though.
over a year ago LowriLorenza89 said…
Some people really like bad boy/good girl ships and redemption through love stories. Others crush on Draco/his actor so they automatically ship him with Hermione because she's the most main female character.
over a year ago HermiFanone said…
I also don't get it. It's just the way, that Hermione hates Draco. If Draco wouldn't be like his parents in the first part and being a friend to Harry, I would understand that, but not like the story actually goes.