Herbclan Clearing

AuthorForPooh posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 12:47PM
This is where we role play!!!!!!!

Herbclan 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AuthorForPooh said…
Rowanpool walked out of the medicine cat den and stretched her legs. "We are low on catmint. The cat's dont seem to be sick though." She mutters.
over a year ago crowfeatherwind said…
Icestar walks up to Rowanpool. "Hello, Rowanpool." she mews, dipping her head. "I hope some more cats will travel here and become part of our Clan." she sighs. "Have you had any signs? I haven't had any dreams for a moon. Has Starclan deserted us?
"StarClan will never desert us. but no i havent seen a sign."
Icestar walks toward the herb stores. "We need more apprentices. Rowanpool, my leg has been keeping me up at night. Could I have something for my leg and some poppy seeds?" Icestar swishes her tail quickly.
"Yes." Rowanpool walks to the herb store. She comes back and puts a few leaves at Icestar's paws. "Make sure to rest, u always keep urself up at night." Rowanpool purrs.
zzz
"Thanks." Icestar strides back towards her den, her tail waving. When she arrives, she eats the poppy seeds and chews up the elder leaves and places them on her leg. Icestar falls into a deep sleep.

"Icestar. ICESTAR!"
"What?!" Icestar streches and pads over to Pearpelt, Icestar's littermate. Pearpelt walks over her paws shimmering. "We have not deserted you. More will come."

Icestar opens her eyes. She bounds over to Rowanpool. "ROWANPOOL! Come to my den." Then she tells the medicine cat all about her dream.
over a year ago Amberspots said…
Amberspots glanced all around and sighed, "This is gonna be a long day." As she yawned and her tired paws dragged her out to the clearing.
last edited over a year ago