Harry Potter New Spot Banner, Icon & Motto Submissions =)

othobsessed92 posted on Sep 30, 2010 at 10:16PM
Hey guys!

So according to popular demand, it's high time we change the spot banner, icon and motto! And it's perfect timing, with the Deathly Hallows coming out in just about 6 weeks!
So this forum is for you guys to submit your entries for banners, then icons, and finally new mottos! The banner will be picked first so that we can have a matching icon to go with it.

I am hoping we get the spot a complete makeover before the movie comes out, so that it would be a refreshing change!
Please participate, if you can't make banners ask someone you know around here to help you out! We need as many entries as possible!
There are no requirements, but I think it would be nice if the banner contained more of the The Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows material, since our current banner is based on OOTP!

Also try to include some of the major characters in the banner other than the trio (ex: Ginny, Neville, Sirius, Draco, Voldemort, etc.).
But the icon should ONLY have either Harry or just the trio like our current one does! Whether you want text or not though is up to you guys!

And some final details:
Banner size: 800x100
Icon size: 100x100

I'll wait about 10 days to see how many banners we can get and then make a pick accordingly! Also, try to make your own banner, but if you find one that you love and wish to submit it, then please, please, please use proper credit!

Thanks and happy banner making =)
last edited on Sep 30, 2010 at 10:23PM

Harry Potter 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
How about this?
How about this?
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
I don't know how to make it bigger
over a year ago boolander25 said…
I don't know, I kind of like the current banner and icon as it is. Yes, it may be outdated, but I still like it.
over a year ago JAlanaE said…
All right, here is my contribution. I've just finished it and posted it here: link
All right, here is my contribution. I've just finished it and posted it here: http://www.fanpop.com/s
over a year ago RealSunshine said…
Here's my banner :)
Hope you enjoy it. I did it myself.
Here's my banner :)
Hope you enjoy it. I did it myself.
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
cool guys! These look great!
And boolander25 when I make the pick, I'll keep the current one as an option so that people can pick it if they don't like any thing else!
Thank you :)
over a year ago BellaLovett said…
hmmm
hey when are we going to post icons
I like the icon that we have...
over a year ago LifesGoodx3 said…
I'd like a new icon... But I've got no suggestions, oh well.
over a year ago BellaLovett said…
i have i suggestion but waiting to the icon posting time
I guess we can post icons even now ;)
over a year ago JAlanaE said…
I've already got my suggestion ready too, but it would fit best if my banner will be picked.