Harry Potter Your Favorite Character?

RaRaRavenclaw posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 04:11PM
Who is your favorite character from the series and explain why.

My favorite character is Luna Lovegood, she is very loyal to her friends, and will stick by them no matter what. Plus she has a strange way of thinking, which I love. She is very lyrical when she speaks and has creative ideas. Plus she is a Ravenclaw!

Harry Potter 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago peace_sign said…
big smile
my fav. character is Hermonie because she is a smart aleck just like me!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Vampire_Lover97 said…
Sirius Black definitly. He was like a father to Harry and he would do anything just to protect him and i hate the fact that he died :(
over a year ago Solas said…
big smile
I always find it really hard to choose a favourite character - I really love all of them! :D

But to be honest I think my favourite character is probably Harry himself. He's a great guy: he's honest, decent, intelligent and he has principles.
I don't often like the central character of a novel, but I really cared about Harry while I was reading the books. I empathised with him, and rooted for him the entire time I was reading.

Team Harry!
over a year ago RaRaRavenclaw said…
Hermione is another great character.

Solas, I agree, it can be really hard to choose a favorite character, I love them all (except Peter Pettigrew, Dolores Umbridge and a few others). I guess Luna is just a Ravenclaw :P
over a year ago snape_always said…
tongue
Severus snape is my favorite character I just love him so much,but I think Luna is the character most like me
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
Gred & Forge, because they were a great comic relief in much-needed times.