Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 1000 reasons why Isabella Swan (Bella) is better than Bellatrix Lestrange (Trixy)

youknowit101 posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 11:25PM
List your reasons

"Just so you know, this is more based on the movies, because I love KS and hate HBC. I HAVE read both book series'"

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 360 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 360

over a year ago alexthedog said…
That was really creepy on page 11?!?
over a year ago cassie-1-2-3 said…
Oops, lol. I didn't mean for all that to sound too perverted.
We were actually just singing songs.

And yes, I meant all anti-feminist claims against anything.
over a year ago ThePrincesTale said…
How are anti-feminist claims about everything ridiculous? I don't see how movements aimed at defining, establishing and defending equal political, economic, and social rights and equal opportunities for women are ridiculous.
over a year ago GemonkDruid said…
^ Exactly. For every dollar a man makes, a woman makes 70 cents.

(don't remember where I got that from. Probably Glee.)
over a year ago classicalexpert said…
WOW! I was reading the other forum and heard there was another one and I found it.
What the hell is this? I'm thuroughly repulsed by page 10 and 11. This whole this is hilarious in the worst way imaginable! Great read, got my comedy fix for the week
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I thought we were done discussing this forum... 11 months ago.
over a year ago classicalexpert said…
The other one was done too
over a year ago goodtimes said…
How come the one for Bellatrix should come back but the one for Bella shouldn't?
One reason, Bella used her powers for the greater good.
She's a lot more selfless than Bellatrix
He reason was because this froum was created for mocking pourpouses. Amd I was talking about the fight on this froum not the froum itself.
Also I believe Bellatrix is more selfless, she spent 15 years in Azkaban for someone, that someone being Voldemort. I think it was pretty selfish of Bella to endanger her father and friends' lives so she could be with Edward.
Bellatrix didn't go to Azkaban willingly.
Technically she did, in the court she yelled something along the lines of; "Fine throw us into Azkaban we alone were faithful the Dark Lord will rise again"
That seems more like either resignation or acknowledgment rather than asking to be put in Azkaban.
She would have been arrested, even if she didn't say that, regardless of her loyalty to Voldemort.
Going to Azkaban wasn't a selfless act, it was inevitable because she tortured some people.
But she probably could have put up more of a fight. I see it as an act of loyalty, she'd do anything for him. She'd die for him.
Zanhar's right- Voldemort mentioned how the Lestranges "would be honoured above the dreams of all wizards" because they alone didn't renounce him. And yeah, Bellatrix said somthing like "Throw us in Azkaban, Crouch, we will wait! The Dark lord will rise again ..." and something or rather.
Snape also mentioned her loyalty to Voldemort as a "fine gesture".

Basically, Bellatrix could have made it easier for herself by saying she was wrong and that stuff- she didn't, because she was so loyal to her cause and to Voldemort.
Even though it's the wrong context, it's still admirable and it exhibits her qualities as a person- namely loyalty, resilience, strength, etc.
over a year ago mr-cullen said…
cool
Bellatrix joined Voldemort only for she thinks she is pure blood and she wants to destroy all who r not pure blood.......she's evil & she enjoys killing.........@lost her mind.............@sh'd we all give medal to her for surviving 15 years in azkaban????????

*bella is good
*she cares for her mother,father,
@all people even stronger than her
Umm.. Her saying "Put me in Azkaban" after breaking a law that would send her to Azkaban wasn't her wasn't noble.

Just as how if i were to murder someone, then say "Put me in jail!!"
I'd go to jail anyways. I'm sure my statement wouldn't make a difference at all.

Bellatrix is so selfless because she tortured some people and went to Azkaban - this honestly doesn't make any sense to me. Don't you think it's kind of bad that she tortured people to death?

#?. Bella doesn't torture people to death.
last edited over a year ago
@mr-Cullen she served Voldy because she loved him and wanted to be with him not for power, Voldemort was the power hungry one. Bella being crazy is one of the reasons I love her, crazy characters are much funner and more complex. Her evilness also makes her a fascinating. Character I have alaways favored the villains.And yes we should hive her a medal for surviving Azkaban. :D About Swan being better because she's good, better as a person maybe better as a character, to me, no main characters usually bore me, that's why I don't like Harry much. Bella seemed to care more for Edward then her parents, she put their lives at risk to be with him.

@Cassie actually most of the Death Eaters, one being Lucius, had wormed their way out of prison by saying they were under impirio. So she could have escaped jail time. Whilst it is bad to tourture people she did it for Voldemort, so she could find and save him. It's not selfish to risk being thrown in prison to find someone dear to you. Would it be selfish if say, Bella tourtured James to find Edward?
No because James is a villain, but Alice and Frank were not.
What if it was Jacob she had to torture to find Edward? Jacob is a good guy.
over a year ago VampiresRevenge said…
zanhar: Bella seemed to care more for Edward then her parents, she put their lives at risk to be with him.

Bella left Charlie in Twilight to protect him when Victoria, James, and Laurent were after her. She also went against the "vampire morals" and told Charlie about her being a vampire in BD so that he could still be a part of her life.
If Bella was torturing Jacob, that would not be good either, but she didn't so that's besides the point. I'm not willing to say that every action Bella could have possibly preform is always good because she's Bella.
@Vampiresrevenge what about the blowing off of her school friends?

@Cassie I suppose no one is perfect.
oh.........bella &cullens r perfect
^...What?
over a year ago youknowit101 said…
382. Her eyes look like mud when she wears contacts.
383. She's been hiking
384. She cooks
385. She does laundry
386. She can ride a motorcycle
@mr-cullen not really, no one is, not the Cullens not the Weasleys.
zanhar: what about the blowing off of her school friends?

You weren't talking about her friends, you were talking about her parents.
I know that, I agree she wasn't totally selfish with her parents. But now I'm asking about her friends.
^ Ah, okay.

I know that a lot of people said that some of her actions when she went with Edward rather than her friends was her blowing them off, but I think it was just her wanting to spend time with her boyfriend. Most people in a relationship often give up some time with their friends in order to spend time with whoever they're dating, especially if they're teenagers. She still saw her friends and didn't totally ditch them, so I don't see that as blowing them off.
Bella wasn't even best friends with any of her friends in the first place. They were pretty much just people she talked to in class. They weren't BFFs or anything.
Bella didn't owe them much, nor they her.
@Vampire I can see her wanting some alone time with her boyfriend but every single second? she even sort of blew Jacob off until he came by her or she needed him.

@Cassie they seemed like friends, going shopping with her, going to the beach with her, inviting her to parties, and going to movies.
which friend like Jessica?????? or mike newton????????in midnight sun Edward hears how they think abt Bella............. Angela is being nice & its a teenager love story not like harry potter where they stay at hogwarts............
They invited Bella shopping once. They invited Bella to the beach once. Both probably because they just met her and sense they were making plans right in front of her, it would be rude not to. Bella invited them to two parties (after she began to date Edward). She invited Jessica twice and everyone else to the movies once (after she began dating Edward). Angela invited Bella to her house once (after she began dating Edward)

They certainly weren't "Let's hang out every weekend" friends. She was actually more proactive with them after she began dating Edward.
over a year ago alexisn10 said…
Your reasons are extremely stupid. Her dress is blue, her eyes are brown. LMAO. Well, when Bellatrix's boyfriend leaves her she doesn't jump off a cliff to see a ghost of her boyfriend. Bellatrix is actually strong and she IS loyal to her other Death Eaters. I mean, she might be evil, but at least she doesn't toss her friends aside just for a creepy guy she met in bio lab.
over a year ago CuteBlossom123 said…
There reasons are NOT stupid. Twilight fans thats just another Twilight hater and a Harry Potter lover. Edward is not a creepy guy he had no choice to turn into a vampire neither did Rosele, Jasper or Alice.
^ None the less Bellatrix Is awesome.
laugh
BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA BELLA
IS THIS ENOUGH???????
over a year ago Lunatrix-_- said…
Bellatrix going to azkaban wasn't as inevitable as you think. She could have appealed that she had been imperiused to do Voldemort's bidding, much like the Malfoys did.
Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix Bellatrix

Lol I'm sorry that was pretty childish, but I love doing these kinds of posts!
435. She's read Animal Farm twice
I read that book for school once.
over a year ago alexisn10 said…
My English teacher reads Animal Farm every year (which is about 5-8 times) does that make her better than Bella Swan? And if you really think that Kristen's Razzie nominations are more poweful than Helena's Oscar nominations then I recommend you get a grip ASAP.
My English teacher reads Animal Farm every year (which is about 5-8 times) does that make her better
436. Bella resisted the urge to kill her father
over a year ago snily1128 said…
laugh
Dear Twilight fans:
Sorry, we can't hear you over our THEME PARK!
Sincerely, The Potterheads
Is that really the only thing you have to say?

You're just lucky the spam detectors don't work in forums.
7 months later and I still insist that Bellatrix is better.