Hannah Montana Is Miley Realey A Brat

annafyfe posted on Mar 07, 2008 at 11:51PM
miley has 2 sissters miely bit her sissters but and riped 10 inches of skin of.her sisster had to go in to surgery.they had to cut one but cheek off and put a madal and some skin off her leg.she got hit with the belt soooo many times her but had blood every.her dad was the one to
hit her. my cusin rote this i love milry but i don't know how to dealete this sorry.

last edited on Mar 31, 2008 at 05:02PM

Hannah Montana 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago annafyfe said…
please reply
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hannahmontana12 said…
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn­nnn­nnn­no she isn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago happygirl_101 said…
how do you know if miley is a brat or not just cos she acts nice dosnt mean that she i nice now im not exactly saying that she is you just dont know
over a year ago xxamber2k8xx said…
az if u re the brat you cant stand how much fame she has!!!!!
over a year ago hellokitty0 said…
annafyfe your initial post was extremely hard to read. I suggest you learn how to spell properly & use punctuation if ever apply for a non - sex industry job in the future.
over a year ago GerberBaby69 said…
Yeah, you got to make sense to fake sense, see?
Oh yeah, she is a brat. A brat just LIKE YOU!
I guess you're not from the US, huh.
over a year ago 00lady2525 said…
omg that person is nso lieing miley is soooooooo nice and her sis is died wooooooooooooow
over a year ago i_luvv_jb said…
ummm whats the deal with this any way?
over a year ago harrypotterduff said…
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! You are a Hannah and Miley hater! You shouldn't be on this website!!! You shouldn't make up lies! You need to shut the f*** up b****!
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
ok this is what i can make of what is going on here, miley had 2 sisters, she bit her and ripped away 10 inches of skin and she had to get surgery and she got belted by her dad so much that she had blood everywhere and died. first of all, spelling and punctuation - shit, hellokitty0,good response, i tip my hat to you and also gerberbaby69, nice reponse. it seems to me that annafyfe, you really are just seeking attention, which is really sad, and i seriously doubt that miley would be able to rip 10 inches of flesh from her sister's body, you are pathetic to put forward these allegations, seriously, grow up
over a year ago annafyfe said…
i love milely i just wanted to let you no my cusin rote this so don't be mean to me i am only 9 so don't be mean cuse my cusin rote this
over a year ago dolls said…
sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­yyy­...­...­...­...­...­...­.!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!1
miley is quite good..............
what is miley's email address
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO .............................
over a year ago ninibambini said…
Where did u hear dat!? Dat is sooooooooooooooo stupid & sooooooooooooo not true!
over a year ago calliope908 said…
some times u can be a brat not always
over a year ago zbbettina said…
Ummm... I was goin' on fanpop with my friend! Her username is zoeybettinarock and the user dat posted this article posted another 1 dat says u know Miley's e-mail! Anyway... she asked u 4 it & when I was at her house I saw tha reply with her! And she's like OMG! She replied! So we opened tha message & it said her e-mail which wasn't really her e-mail cuz I know it & 2 get 2 my point u said u know it cuz ur Miley! & we're both like Ya right! If u were Miley y would u make up stupid lies about urself! Even though ur not Miley! It's not good 2 make up rumors... I know how it feels 2 have bad things goin' 'round tha world cuz I'm Bettina Gabrini tha singer & trust me... if u were famous u wouldn't like having ppl spread rumors about u! So don't do it!
over a year ago x-xgeorgiax-x said…
she has 4 personalitys
1.miley stuart
2.miley cyrus
3.hanna montana
4.Destany hope
AND SHES NOT A BRATT SHES ACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago riakapur said…
Sisters always have fights... that doesnt mean she is violent.... and nor is she a brat