Gossip Girl Best Quote Contest

DirtyDiamond posted on Mar 11, 2011 at 04:34PM
I found this game on the glee spot. Much like the "Best Words to Describe" contest, this one would be a "Best Quote" contest. Each round will feature a different character.

Once a character is selected, anyone is welcome to add any phrase that that person has said in any episode of Gossip Girl. Please try to keep it to simple phrases rather than long speeches. Otherwise it will be hard to post them in the picks.
Anyone can participate, I will give 4-5 days for quote submissions and 3-4 days for voting. Get creative!

Winner gets props.

Round 1: Chuck Bass Season 1

Gossip Girl 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ultimateyou said…
heart
"I'm Chuck Bass"
over a year ago wangjiwei said…
C is chuck bass he is seemingly the most heartless flower heart self-indulgence, actually the great-hearted devoted person, he ever care about most things is money, money can buy happiness, and friend nate, Blair he began to tell you that never eight letters three words, but when those three words said finally, after all the people to export his side completely forget hateful to family love, he is very cherish treasure friendship for fear of losing to dare not facelink

over a year ago H2o-girl23 said…
Blair: Isn't there someone else you can torture?
Chuck: Probably but I choose you.

over a year ago serenateaddict said…
"Why don't I turn that one piece into no piece?"
over a year ago NadiaArchibald said…
Blair : "3 words 8 letters. say it, then I'm yours." Chuck : "I can't."
over a year ago chopilichi said…
Serena looked f-ing hot last night. There's something wrong with that level of perfection, it needs to be violated.
over a year ago chairnatic said…
crying
But I need to let you go. You need to let go.
over a year ago Bananas3640 said…
"Don't mock the scarf, Nathaniel. It's my signature"
over a year ago beccaxBLx said…
"Define like"