God-The creator Happy am I...my spirit, soul, and heart :)

peterslover posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 04:39AM
This is a happy happy time to be alive! Once again the world is ONE...with the Olympics! Once again we, the human race, are together again in a common goal. It doesn't matter what....we are ONE! I hope and pray that God is looking down and is happy too. I think it doesn't matter who wins, it's the idea that WE are ONE, even if it's once every 4 years. That's better than never!
God Bless us, everyone ♥
This is a happy happy time to be alive! Once again the world is ONE...with the Olympics! Once again w

God-The creator 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
I don't know how i missed this ! A very heartfelt message you put across here Susie.Such a wonderful thing to share and come together as one.I only wish it could be so in life every day and not just at the Olimpics <3
over a year ago peterslover said…
big smile
Thank you my dear! Maybe the thought of the togetherness HAS TOUCHED someone, somewhere in this crazy world! Not everyone can be blind, closed hearted. Do you know what I mean?
Thank you my dear! Maybe the thought of the togetherness HAS TOUCHED someone, somewhere in this crazy
heart
YES ! I absolutely know what you mean Susie.You know i think that you would make a great teacher or something on those lines as you put your point across both gracefully and meaningfully <3
last edited over a year ago
YES ! I absolutely know what you mean Susie.You know i think that you would make a great teacher or s
surprise
Oh my goodness! That is a most wonderful compliment! I must admit, I can finds words to say HERE on fanpop pretty easy. But in my life I tend to stumble on my words.....weird huh?!

Thank you so much! You put a HUGE SMILE on my face :D
big smile
You are welcome and you put a big smile on my face too <3
over a year ago iluvmichaelj said…
heart
So beautifuly written,I am speechless,amazing just like always !I understand you very well,your a pure spirit,with an big heart !!!!
heart
I thank you both so much for your kind words ♥ I'm so humbled.