Fanpop Cant Upload??!!??

xsparklex posted on Feb 25, 2008 at 06:54PM
since yesturday morning everything i am uploading appears to go through okay..but then they dont actually show up..

is anyone else having this problem?

Fanpop 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bvgf said…
no,it's not happening to me.
over a year ago papa said…
xsparklex, I see a bunch of OTH icons you posted 10 hours ago. Were there other images you attempted to post more recently? (this could be related to our recent server change). Feel free to pm me with more details if you have any.
over a year ago xsparklex said…
okay thanks have messaged you
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I am having this issue too :( Does anyone know what is going on?
over a year ago amazondebs said…
me too it says at the bottom when i'm uploading a image thats it's all done e.g.
64KB of 64KB is complete please wait
so i wait and it doesn't do anything else, at all
i have tried it with some smaller photos on the unbelievable spot and some larger wallpapers on buffy, nothing
help?
okay dokies, will we be told when it is fixed or shall we just keep trying?
over a year ago cliff said…
Hey folks, sorry about the sawdust after our big move this last weekend.

Anyways, I've added a link to the original upload form if you're getting this problem but still want to put some pictures up. Please let me know if you're still having the same problem a few days from now.

Thanks,
Cliff
last edited over a year ago
Mine says they are uploading but the pictures never appear.
Also this morning it is not letting me add links. I have tried with about 5-10 different links :(
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
I'm having the same problem with links. When I upload icons I have that problem but photos and wallpapers upload fine.
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
I have internet 7.0 so I can't imagine that being the problem.
I just tried uploading a regular picture (before I was trying icons)and it didn't work. It seems I am have a problem with both. The weird part is that when I use the upload form that we have been using it says they go through but no pictures appear in the gallery.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I haven't tried links, but I can't upload pictures of any kind, even with the link to the old uploader. It loads to a certain percentage, then just sits there, but nothing happens or shows up - even with a single image instead of a multiple upload. I can't add pictures to picks, either...
For those of you who are having troubles with the batch uploader, can you click on the link to the old html upload form (it's at the top of the upload page) and tell me if that works for you or not (and if not, what error are you getting on the old upload form)?
oh yay, thanks guys that old link is working for me now :)
Chel told me that the flash uploader and html uploader are both working for her now. Can any of you other folks having problems confirm if uploading is fixed or still causing problems? Thank you!
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
It's working for me now too. =)
*bows to the gods of Fanpop*
over a year ago HannaK said…
It now works again, thank you!! I was really scared that I could never upload pictures again!
over a year ago cliff said…
Please give the Flash uploader a try, guys. We made some fixes that should help. If that doesn't work, please send me a message with your deets (windows, mac, firefox vs. IE, etc.)
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
Both seem fine for me now.