Fanpop Please Pray for Georgia!

megloveskyle posted on Nov 11, 2007 at 03:59AM
I currently reside is in a state of emergency. There is no water and no rain coming anytime soon. Businesses all around here are being force to shut down. Pretty soon there will be nothing left in Lake Lanier. If you believe in the power of prayer please keep "Georgia always on my mind".

link
last edited on Nov 11, 2007 at 03:59AM

Fanpop 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
Sure i'll get my friends to do it as well ...
over a year ago tinkerluvr said…
Do please pray for Georgia and SAVE WATER!
Now i hate Tennesee, and Alabama. they steal Georgia's water.
over a year ago aholic said…
I've heard that Spain will have 40% less water in 2010. It's illegal to use water to wash your car there now. (at least that's what they said in the radio)
we have water resrtictions - illeagal to water your lawn.
We have lots of water in Denmark. And it's clean too, you can drink it from the sink. It rains 50% of the time in the summer so there's no laws.
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
Here in Northern Ireland it pours, there's loads of rain every day, if only there was some way to transport water intercontenentally and easily.
last edited over a year ago
No such thing as "rain every day" here. In November 2007, where i live there was no rain that whole month.
So will you pray for georgia?
over a year ago amazondebs said…
*jumps up and down* hooch revealed more identity *jupms* i know where hooch lives

*starts treking to ireland*
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
I've said that about 10 times, and it's NORTHERN ireland, not Ireland, 2 different places (Northern Ireland is the one that rocks, simple way to remember it) I've been revealing more recently, in fact, I live in the same town as a famous band, but which one. And yes, since reading this I have prayed for Georgia at every oppurtunity.
Oh, i am so happy! The last time the congress prayed for rain, it worked so thank you, we really need the help!
*high fives hooch*
I don't believe in prayers. It seems ridiculous and like something you did hundreds of years ago, but there's always hope. And so I will. Hope.