Fanpop Help!

ClaireB58 posted on Oct 12, 2007 at 07:54PM
I made a new Spot on Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill, because I saw the one on Sophia Bush and thought that there should be one on her character Brooke, I put on a logo but I can't put on a banner I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a box missing for me to add it like the logo one! PLEASE HELP!!!!!
last edited on Oct 12, 2007 at 07:55PM

Fanpop 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
It might be because of the file you saved it under...save it under Brooke.jpeg for example and then try uploading it to the banner.
over a year ago ClaireB58 said…
Were do you upload it becos it only has the bar for the logo picture?
Click on the pencil to edit the spot and then scroll down and it shows where you can upload the banner and icon for the spot.
I know but there isn't a place for me to click to upload it, it's really annoying! Thanks For your help it is much appreciated I think I am doing something wrong LOL!
If you created the spot it should give you an option to edit the spot right under the banner next to where it says report.
I know I did that but I am honestly so stupid, I must have did something wrong because it doesn't really give me an option to put a banner, but it will probably be one of those things wen ages later I finally figure out how to do it and it was so easy!! LOL
I am telling you how to do it, under the spot's banner it should say edit spot. How did you get the spot icon on there? Well do it the same way.
Really? I am such an idiot! Sorry for bothering you and thanks alot!
over a year ago harold said…
Claire, this is a known bug that I run into all the time, which is discussed link: Fanpop takes issue with some antivirus/firewall software, so to be able to even see the banner submission portion of the form, you need to temporarily disable your antivirus software (my software has an option to disable for 5 minutes) and then reload the edit page.

Let me know if that works for you.
Thank You Guys
That works! Cool, my Anti-Virus does the 5 minute thing too! AWESOME!! Thank You Harold, Kathiria!