Fanpop The Petition [Find Out What It Is]

mehrajanwar posted on May 03, 2009 at 07:32PM
This petition is for you to get a chance to delete your own picks instead of The F4 doing it for you and to delete your comments and your forum posts straight from your activities tab :) Make sure you sign and tell your friends

Fanpop 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LauraRocks said…
Laura (LauraRocks)
over a year ago kristine95 said…
Kristine (kristine95)
why do i have to write my username as well? too lazy to look over my real name? ROFL.
over a year ago BrookeYourself said…
Lisa

i totally agree with you Kristine!lol
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mollyx365 said…
MOLLY.
over a year ago ritergrl said…
SARAH - but only the deleting picks. I think that if you want to delete your forum posts & comments you can just go there & delete it.
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
Maria
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
Terra

I agree with S on the forums
over a year ago KalziEee said…
Kalina (KalziEee)
:)
over a year ago addiee said…
addie.
:D
over a year ago brattynemz said…
NEM!
over a year ago jennifer_02 said…
Jen
over a year ago sophialover said…
Mary!
over a year ago renrae said…
Regan!
over a year ago Janni said…
Janni!
over a year ago sadari said…
hmmm
Sadari- I don't get the point on writing your name when you can already read it beside the pic...
over a year ago harold said…
I have a big problem with this idea. The reason that you can't delete a pick question after someone has answered it is because someone has answered it. Deleting your picks is a bit of a "bait & switch": you get people to answer your question, and then you delete all their answers and their comments by deleting the question. The potential for such abuse seems way higher to me than any benefit of addressing the occasional "Whoops - I asked this question twice!" or "Aw geez, NOW I see that somebody asked this question already!"
over a year ago germany123 said…
smile
^^lol harold and now that i have seen your video i can JUST imagine you saying that..id comment more but im thinking ill take it to a more link because really i dont want to spam this thread with my thoughts