Fanpop Hall of Fame

kathiria82 posted on Jul 30, 2007 at 04:08PM
Hey guys, welcome to the nominations for the Fanpop Hall of Fame. Many of the Fanpop fans and staff work really hard to provide great contributions to Fanpop. I decided to start the Fanpop Hall of Fame in order to recognize all of the great contibutions of the fans and staff for all to see. Have fun and hopefully this will take off.

Rules:
1. Nominate 1 fan at a time and then state for what contribution you are nominating them for.
2. It's okay to nominate the same fan multiple times but it has to be for a different contribution each time. (example: If I vote for fan A for images I cannot vote for fan A again for images but I can vote for fan A for videos, someone else can vote for fan A for images though)
3. The nominations are strictly based on the person's contributions, not how long they've been a part of Fanpop, how well liked they are, etc.
4. I will keep a tally of the votes and when I feel that there are enough votes I will post a Forum in the Fanpop Users Spot and declare who has made it into the Fanpop Hall of Fame.

I'll start, I nominate maybeastarbucks for The Office picks. Not only are the picks unique but they are extremely hilarious.
last edited on Jul 30, 2007 at 04:17PM

Fanpop 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...