Fanpop Help? Image Uploading.

loves-oth posted on Jan 19, 2009 at 09:00PM
Hey everyone, i'm new to these fanpop forums, but not new to fanpop, thankfully.
but anyway i was wondering if you awesome guys and gals could help me out here?
i've heard that once you get a die hard medal and higher in spots then you can add 'unlimited images' i.e. more than five images to the spot at the same time.
now i have 7 die hard medals and 7 fanatic medals, and still when it comes to uploading photos and icons on these spots i only have the option of adding five at a time.

is it only me that experiences this?

i use a macbook laptop, and firefox is my default browser. however i have tried switching to safari but still i could only add five images each time.

i was wondering if there was something i could do to fix this, or whether it was just because i am usin a macbook.

Any information of anykind would be wonderful. :):):)

Fanpop 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
smile
mac users still can only upload 5 images at a time no matter what, but if you go to a different computer you can upload more it is a problem with macs I don't know why I have just heard Mac users complain about this...:)
over a year ago loves-oth said…
smile
ok thank you so much! i guess i'll have to cope. :)
over a year ago vider69 said…
smile
I'm fine with only being able to upload five images at a time, but you can only have one title, how do I get around that?
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
As far as I know you can only upload five at a time but all the titles/keywording/descriptions etc are all the same, you can't specify.

I have a mac and a pc and the difference between uploading 5 and 20 pics seems to be java or something along those ines that fails with a mac.