Fanpop Wikipedia refuses Fanpop!

knifewrench posted on Jul 08, 2007 at 04:39PM
Unfortunatley Wikipedia refuses to let me write an article on Fanpop because:

It is an article about a web site, blog, online forum, webcomic, podcast, or similar web content that does not assert the importance or significance of its subject.
last edited on Jul 09, 2007 at 11:57AM

Fanpop 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
Fanpop has to be more of an established website (like out of beta) before we could add it to Wikipedia I think.
over a year ago knifewrench said…
Ok, but still they need to say it in more simple language like you just did.....

I admit I'm getting a little over the top about this but I think we should be allowed to add websites to wiki even if they are new
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
That is an outrage. We should form an angry mob. I've always wanted to form an angry mob. I've waited for this opportunity for years. I just want to form an angry mob.
Then think of me as your fellow angry mobster, except we need to get some digital torches and pitchforks because Wikipedia is completley on the internet.... anyone know where to get some?
I remember my last angry mob, we all chased this horrible green monster with bolts in his neck, and threw fire at him. Good times, good times.
"I like to burn things!" I'm so happy I finally used that in a pick
over a year ago benji said…
Considering the nobody band members who get Wiki articles, I find that a tad pathetic.
Aha! Now they haven't! link
Wikifive coming your way Joe! <WPSH> <CLICK>
over a year ago adavila said…
lets hack the wikipedia website, send some trojan horses, and burn slowly that webpage muahhahaha

(can you do that??)