Fanpop Just Wanted To Apologize...

nphfan posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 02:01AM
sorry about my pick. guess i don't know much about fanpop yet. it is a fantastic, welcoming community. i'd been feeling a little inferior to everyone in my life, so i suppose that's why i did that. sorry - will be more careful in the future.

Fanpop 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nphfan said…
so i'm working on getting it deleted. sorry again! :-( i made a big mistake.
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
why you didn't do anything wrong and you don't have to delete it it is how you feel and obviously so did others so its fine.
oh and please don't take my last comment on the pick as directed at you that was for John see this is the the thing about cyber chatter things get lost in translation, I hope you understand some users like to joke around with each other and I hope you didn't take those comments to be aimed at you if so I am sorry.
oh haha of course
well thanx to everyone so far for being so understanding! :-) it means a lot!
over a year ago Cammie said…
Haley, I'm sorry that you felt the need to delete the pick. You did nothing wrong and you have absolutely no reason to apologize for anything. You made a pick and asked for the users' opinions and they gave it. And although not everyone agreed with each other, I personally think that pick was helpful in getting the users to say what they think/feel.
I totally agree with coffee. On the net sometimes it is so damn difficult to detect whether someone's comments are intended as insulting or just sarcastic.
I don't know what else was posted after I commented on Ohclip's comments but I hope you didn't feel like you "had" to delete the pick because of offending someone - or anyone offending you.
I don't think anyone here ever intentionally intends to do that but sometimes without the "lol" being added after a comment, it's hard to tell.
Anyway, your comments here (and email to me) indicate that you are a very nice and caring person and you should NOT have a reason to feel inferior to anyone - here or anywhere else.
last edited over a year ago
oh, my god. thank you so much! it wasn't your comments or anyone else's comments that made me feel the need to delete it - i just know that fanpop is an open community and no one is inferior to anyone. you have proved this right now.

so, to everyone, thank you very much for understanding, and have a great day fanpopping.
kiss
Ooooh, I love the emotes. How cute! I think i'll go nuts with this ... for a while anyway,lol
last edited over a year ago
wink
PS: I panda emote (like in the chat rooms) would be awesome.

Btw the also love the "comments" sign
big smile
oh no we are going to have Cammie emoting all over the place...lol
mischievous
Why do you say that, coffee? LOL!!!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
*Stalks Cammie* oHHHHHH NoooooooeSSSSSS.......!
monkey
Aww, come on Evie, uplaod a monkey or something.
Join in the silliness,lol
over a year ago cheeeese said…
blush
what pick???
smile
Never mind, the pick has been deleted.
yeah, if you didn't see it, it's not a big deal.
over a year ago hm94991 said…
wink
Never knew what it was.... I hate missing chances to rub things in people's fac...*Ahem* comfort people... ;D