Fanpop Madlibs

amazondebs posted on Oct 10, 2008 at 11:49PM
okay so basically i have never played madlibs and well i don't really get them but everyone's always making some sort of reference and so i decided to have a go on a madlibs website and i thought "hey wouldn't this be funner if i bent the rules and made it dirty...." oh wait a minute wrong site ahem i mean "hey wouldn't this be funner if i bent the rules and made it about fanpop"

and here's the fanpop madlibs i came up with

The Johnminh is an animal that has green fur with white stars on its fingers and tail. Its head is shaped like a medal which it uses to rate spots. An adult johnminh may weigh more than 69 pounds and stand over 666 feet high.
The johnminh can be found only in the fanpop users spot and stalking dave. Although its favorite food is troll cheese on toast, it also likes to eat picks. If you ever see a johnminh, be sure not to ever sing “end of the pop.” That song makes it awesome. Instead, give it some troll cheese on toast and be on your way.

One night something really shiny happened at the library. The characters in the stories started escaping from their books!
cinders climbed into Charlotte's Web and started picking with Wilbur the Pig! dazl wandered into an encyclopedia and ended up lost in fanpopdom!
The craziest part was when germany123 wandered into buffy the vampire slayer and said, “arabellaelfie, I don't think we'll make it to amazondeb's profile page any more.”
Then claire-aka-bob walked in and said, “:O, you prop whores!! Everybody back in place!”
The characters propped around the room. Just in time! The students in grade 6 came in to get books for their reports, but it was safe. All the characters were back in the books where they belonged.

*giggles*

anyways thought it would be fun for a forum for you guys to do some too, all you have to do is find a madlib site, i used link and when you fill it out you put in stuff about fanpop, like anything that tells you to put in a name, put in a user name instead, if it asks for a verb use something like, rate, add, pick, fan ect and search for the opportunity to use a reference like i put in troll cheese on toast when asked for a food

annnyways......might be a dumb idea, if not have fun, if it is well at least you had a laugh at my madlibs.....or me =D
last edited on Oct 10, 2008 at 11:53PM
save

Fanpop 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...