Fanpop spots you wouldn't think to search for

amazondebs posted on Jul 20, 2008 at 08:27PM
okay now some of fave spots are spots i were told about or came across my chance. Like normally if your a fan of a specific show, actor, band, movie you will just search for it but what about good spots (not daft spots with no purpose) that you wouldn't think to search for

the ones that i can think of straight of my head are a couple i made

link- a spot for anything unbelievable, a phenomenon, strange or weird

link-a spot for those that need help

also a spot i came across and love cinders for making is link- spot to discuss and debate everything

and another of my faves made by drd that i found searching for buffy was the link spot

so what are you fave spots that you wouldn't think to search for?

Fanpop 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aholic said…
The Personality Test spot. I saw a pick on the main page and that's how I found it.

link

I also want to say that it's not many people that realize the travel channel here on fanpop. Otherwise I think spots as Asia, Africa, Europe and Travel would have many more fans.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
hmmm i just don't think travel is as popular as tv shows and such, don't gt me wrong i love to travel and i love so many different places but i don't want to be in a fan club for them

i might ocasionally go and rate or ass some images but they don't don't interest me for discussion

and ahhhh yes the personality spot is a goood one
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
ass some images?
I don't think so either Debs, but at least they would have more than 30 fans... (Asia only got 28 or something)
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
i like the unbelivable spot too debs lol

i suppose fans wouldn't think to search for fanpop related spots (like fanpop or fanpop users or even fanpops got talent)
and yet, they are my favourite spoat (other than sweeney todd and johnny depp lol) ♥
And Viral Videos. It's a very nice spot but I don't think many people realize it's there.
sorry sorry lol i meant "add" ha ha ha ha
don't forget aholic fanpop is a smallish site (i think...i don't know) and most seem to find there way here looking for tv episodes.....i guess you could try and advertise them a bit :D

yeah i like viral vid too....although i don't add a lot
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
The link spot is kind of fun. You can add anything that strikes your fancy, and there's loads of oddball contributions from others to check out.
i find that spot very similar to the random spot or various spot there seems to be a string of these spots that have no purpose, i'm not really that fond of them
over a year ago dazl said…
I like the Sarcasm spot. Search for it.

(See the subtle advertising)
over a year ago crush2222 said…
i like the stunts spot