Fanpop Records

amazondebs posted on Jun 30, 2008 at 12:14PM
ever wanted to break a world record and not managed it well never mind because you can break a fanpop record instead :D

now I've a couple that i think are right but obviously i can't check every single spot so please tell me if you can find something that break these records and please add other records too

EDIT: last edit on the second of july

the most rated soapbox i found had a grand total of 96
and was temptasia's link

the longest soapbox article i found was actually mine lol although it wasn't just me babbling lol and it was the link

the most picked pick is link by Cressida with 2689 pickings. Also, this is the most comments behind the pizza party with 189.

the most replies on a forum i found was cuddles' link which has over 14000 replies and 561 pages

the fanpopper who has rated the most content is link who has rated 130, 881 items

the fanpopper with the most fanpoppy nominations would be link with a total of six nominations

and the fanpopper with the most fanpoppy awards is joint between link and link both with a total of three each

the pick with the most options is link by pkmntrainerj and has a 100 options

the only pop quiz question i could to have no one get it right and there fore the hardest pop quiz was by harold and was link

the most popular pop quiz question was by papa and was link and has been answered by a huge 796 fans

the fan to win fan of the fortnight the most time is temptasia who is the only fanpopper to win it more than once, link

the spot with most red medals is link with a grand total of five

thanks to hooch and harold for the other records and updates
last edited on Aug 06, 2008 at 05:38PM

Fanpop 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...