Fanpop Compliments...♥

claire-aka-bob posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 08:46PM
okay the title pretty much explains it but i will say anyway

okay i made this so users can feel loved somethims
all you have to do is post a comment saying the name of the user you want to compliment and then give the compliment
this is not the same as props because the compliments are about the user themself
example...

To. tommoxx
you are a really nice person and i admire you

simple as.

please no compliments that would seem like props
eg
awsome videos :) nice work
last edited on Jun 24, 2008 at 08:48PM

Fanpop 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
To. amazondebs
i love our 3am chats about nothing :)
you are really cool, thanks for being my friend ♥
over a year ago aholic said…
oh yeah I love those!! (it's actually 4am chats when you live here :P)
over a year ago ToastedRabbits said…
To claire-aka-bob,
This is a cool idea. It's always nice to get a little compliment for even the smallest thing. =) So thank you for making this topic!

edit; typo
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amazondebs said…
can i do a few? well i'm going to anyway

to claire- love our talks too and thanks for always backing me up and telling it straight, your a good mate :D

to cinders- for being one of the most understanding people i know, i won't go in to specifics, you know what i mean, basically your just fabulous person and i won't forget it

to knifey- thankyou for writing such a brilliant comment about the fanpop comunity and being so nice to me when i first joined, it's what made me step outside the buffy spot more and join in more

to saul- i could go on forever, how about, you rock my little darling palley?

to nosemuffin, arabellaelfie, nikadawson, scififan, -xmiss_mkena-x, joker and evryone thankyou for keeping my obsession alive :D
over a year ago dazl said…
To Edennirvana- My beautiful, hilarious twin, who I can always count on to be there.

To Johnminh- For being hilarious and an absolute sweetie pie. You always cheer me up.

To Shandiii- You pet!

To Bliss- My cool Fanpoppy judge. You should be Queen of Canada. I nominate you.

To Cinders- for being clever and making me use the dictionary to understand your super-intelligent arguments!

I'll be back with more soon.
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I have far too many =D

To Debs-I know I am too liberal with the word awesome.............but you are awesome! You rock too =D

Tushtush-You are Meg (Yeah, I will make it catch on!)

Germany123, Inespinto & Jennifer=Awesome motherheads!

Clairey-You are also awesome =D

To everybody that singed my birthday card-You are all awesome! I love it =D

My compliments are boring but I will be back tomorrow with better ones =D
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
To blisslikethis - Where woud the fanpoppies be without you? (also I vote for you for queen of Canada (this would mean that allo me need is Adavila (the only mexican fan I know of) being the something of mexico and we have north america under our control (Cinders is president of the U.S.A.)))

To Tushtush - your comments on "You know when your obsessed with scrubs when..." make my day, they're so meg.

To Harold - for being really smart and stuff

To Johnminh - for being side-splittingly funny

To Debs - for well, everything you've ever fanpopped (done on fanpop) really

To Cinders - for being awesome

To Temptasia - for being so nice

To the fanpop 4 - for Fanpop

To Dazl - for all the smurf stuff and for being a fanpoppy judge

To Alicelattey - Also for replies to "You know when you're obsessed with Scrubs when"

To Tushtush - 'Cos you're so cool you need another
over a year ago Cinders said…
Vous êtes tous mes amis. Vraisment.

A MajorDork: We disagree on pretty much everything, but we respect each other, and it is that respect that leads to compassion and understanding. I salute you for standing your ground all this time in the Debate spot, and for your return.

A amazondebs: For being my Agony Aunt on a few occasions, and possibly more times in the future.

A edennirvana: For being bold, brave and beautiful.

A dazl: For being funny, friendly, and fabulous.

A Kegel: For being... Kegel. And putting up with my rants one day and my silence the next.

A harold: For keeping me humble.

A hooch-is-crazy: For being crazy like a fox.

A DrDevience: For taking out your crazy stick and striking sanity into wayward users.

A johnminh: For always having something clever, hilarious, or upbeat to say.

A Temptasia: For loving Silverwood as much as I do. And for having such a sweet soul.

Je pense que j'ai fini. Je suis désolé pour parler en Français.

Mais je vous aime.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
To Cinders: For Silverwood of course ;) Also, for being such a good mediator. And so smart.

To Hooch- For Helping me keep Morph the Fanpopper alive

To Bliss, Hooch (again), and Dazl- For the Fanpoppies. You guys did an awesome job. I really enjoyed the whole event.

To Debs, Saul, and Germany- for all their work on FGT. It was terribly fun to participate in.

To Chel- For being a sweetie and helping me find the office screencaps. Also for my user icon! I love it :)

To Harold- For all his wonderful user guides.

To Dave and Papa- For always being so nice and helpful. I love you guys!

To ThinkPink- For all our funny converstations ages ago

To Krome- For all our chats about Red Dwarf. You are awesome and sooo nice.

To AY3- For you kind comments the other day about thinking I should have a spot.

To Cammie- For making everyone cool icons.

To Debs- For being so honest and willing to listen and share her opinon. You are a wonderful person! I really enjoy talking to you.
over a year ago ay3 said…
to temptasia- for being the nicest fanpopper on fanpop
to vanessa (IsabellaAzuria) 4 making gr8 nicknames up (tehe)
to starry_eyed for not stealing edward from me :P
heh tempta-- tempi- temptasia i got two thanks :D whoo
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
so did I whoo
to cammie for being the awesome crazy aussie i can talk to at midnight :D
over a year ago Cammie said…
Oh my stars! I only just discovered this little forum piece now ... how awesome.
Okay, I few compliments on the way

Claire: for starting this which does NOT surprise me because I have never seen anything but nice,sweet,kind comments from you to other users

Awesomedebs: what can I say? You know I love ya!

IsisRain: this lady has to be one of the nicest users on Fanpop and she rates all my Bewitched content - love you too, Karen

Berni: Bernedette is a fairly new user but she is such a wonderful kind lady with her comments (plus she looks at all my Bewitched stuff,lol)

ShadowFlame: I like this guy alot. He always makes me laugh with his weird comments - even when he's insulting me!
over a year ago IsisRain said…
To Cammie: She was my first friend on fanpop. There couldn't be anybody nicer or sweeter than her. She brings me down memory lane with all the great retro things she posts. Love you, Cam!

To Berni: Who is as nuts about Michael Caine as I am and she's so nice!

To Dave: A great guy who is always ready to help with any problem and takes a real interest in people on the site.

To Astroasis: My daughter! She's made some great spots and made some great banners for me for spots I've made. She's a sweetheart and I love her with all my heart!
to jarik- i think anyone who has met him will know he was one of the sweetest men ever

to hooch-is-crazy- cause your awesome and you havn't killed me in a while

to isisrain- basically what cammie said, your just a lovly lady
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
can i just say everyone on the buffy spot who has been just so nice ever since i joined fanpop? i'll name a few...

amazondebs, arabellaelfie, nataliejade, adwbuffy, jackiehyde4eva, fanfly, nosemuffin, melbelle2...you're all so sweet, you're what makes fanpop fun! oh and of course my best friends i_luv_angst and king_wa...aren't you guys glad i showed you fanpop?
over a year ago i_luv_angst said…
spikes_girl: thanks for being my awesome bff!
ShadowFlame: for keeping me on my toes in the lotr spot....
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
How have I not seen this before?

To NikaDawson: It's sort of hard to describe how much our friendship means to me. I can, and do, tell you pretty much everything and we have no filters. I love our seven (at the moment) ongoing emails and our complete freedom in just sharing anything from theories to personal tastes.

To AmazonDebs/Joss Whedon: You were the first person to give me a prop on one of my first comments (When I only used to write one sentence if anything at all), and brought me out of my shell. Your supportive, always there, and incredibly sweet. I count myself very lucky to have both you and Nika as my Twinlets.

To NoseMuffin: You are always articulate and have something nice to say. I love how eclectic you are and always smile when I see something in my inbox or on my updates from you.

Also just have to say thank you to Spikes_girl, Adwbuffy, jackiehyde4eva, moviegirl, and fanfly. All of you are so sweet to me and always there to smile and nod when I go on and on about something.
over a year ago king_wa said…
Spikes_girl: I don't even know how long I've known you, but you are my best friend, no doubt. It's also quite interesting to have a debate with you! :)

i_luv_angst: you are one of the most amazing LOTR fans I've ever known......... I just really needed to say that... you are also my other best friend!!

Mallory101: Even though you like to argue that you are not awesome, you are just a really awesome person. P.S. don't deny it.

ShadowFlame and all of you other LOTR fans rock!!