Fanpop Editing comments on quizes

germany123 posted on Jun 18, 2008 at 12:56PM
Sometimes i can edit my comments and sometimes i cant...a lot of times the little remove and edit symbols appear but a lot of times they dont.
this happens only on quizzes so im thinking its some kind of bug..but i thought i would post it here before i report it. does anyone else have the same problem?

Fanpop 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aholic said…
No but sometimes when I want to post a comment on a pop quiz, there stands : Oops something went wrong. You can not report this quiz.

really weird!
over a year ago germany123 said…
well its a new feature..so i guess there are still little errors..but if its only me then maybe its not the site. because ive never had your problem ^
so..hmmmmm *looks puzzled*
over a year ago dave said…
We'll look into it germany123! Oh and aholic we caught that bug last night and it shouldn't happen anymore. Please let me know if it does, thanks!
ah thanks dave yer the best :)
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I was just getting ready to file a bug report about the vanishing edit & delete options on quiz comments - it's freaking me out! But at least it's not just me - my computer's not as retarded as I give it credit for. =P
its quite sad really..:(

i love my little editing button!
did you find anything, dave? is it broken?
*looks around all sad and confused*
i so love my little editing button..i need it. i dont like change!!!
*makes puppy eyes to dave so he will look into it even more closely*
over a year ago aholic said…
I can only click on it right after I posted the comment.
over a year ago michael said…
Is there any pattern to the vanishing edit/delete buttons? Any clue as to when it is there and when it is not?
i havent seen mine in ages actually..but only on the quizzes- but i will pay more attention to it..try different browsers etc and send you a message if i find something at least semi helpful :D
thank you michael for looking into it!
over a year ago amazondebs said…
michael the pattern for me seems to just be i can edit comments on my own pop quizzes but not other peoples, don't know if that helps?
erm my pattern just seems to be that i was sometimes able to edit them (one i saw was from 12 days ago) but since...nothing. both on my own and other peoples quizzes.
sorry i know im not being much help
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
Mine is, I can't edit them and that's it (not much of a pattern)