Fanpop Question on medals/update? Do you feel the same?

aholic posted on May 31, 2008 at 11:14PM
Hi guys.

Is it just me or is it long time ago when you got your last medal? I just noticed here today that spluq had a medal in a spot where I have also contributed a lot to(Ukraine spot) so I began to wonder if it had something to do with the tweaking? I don't normally care about the medals but this just seems weird when I've posted more than 1000 images to the spot...

Do you feel the same way or is it just me being weird?

Fanpop 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ToastedRabbits said…
I haven't really noticed, to be honest. I only have one medal and I got it fairly recently, so I guess I'm not exactly waiting to get another. It might have something to do with the tweaking, but I can't see how that would interfere with getting medals. =/
I guess we'll just have to wait it out.
over a year ago aholic said…
Yeah and it's not like I am all desperate and screaming for a medal, I just think it's weird. :o)
Yeah. :3 Either way, with posting 200 images I'm sure you'll get that medal soon. Desperate and screaming or not. =)
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
it was weird that time i lost my medal for the pick spot for like five hours and then it came back?
aholic, mayby its cos' all the images haven't had many rating or something?? i dont know? ♥
I think spluq or zhezhama rated. I wrote that it might be because of that tweaking thing because they may be busy with tweaking my updates so they don't have time? I don't know, it's just weird.
yeah i am just trying to come up with other logical explinations for this ♥

(ooh get me, big words ;p)
over a year ago Snerkie said…
well i've been stuck on the same 13 medals for a while but i haven't been posting like mad...but they've stayed the same green medals...i dunno

lmao @ claire...yes...very big words :P
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I haven't gotten any new medals in probably 2 or 3 weeks. I was wondering the same thing.I am sure the Fanpop Four have it all under control though ;)
well i cant say me getting medals is a current occurence seen as i only have two lol

@ snerkie, is that ment to be sarcastic?? :) ♥
over a year ago ali22 said…
I have gained an extra two medals in the past couple of weeks so I dont think it has anything to do with the tweaking thats going on.
Still no medals here :P

Same thing with you, temptasia?

I think it's weird when I've added more than 1400 images, quizzes and stuff to the spot.
well i just got one the other day?
so maybe its just you and temptasia? ♥
weird...
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
No Medals For Me...
Ever.
So... I Dunno
I Contribute LOADS To The Twilight Spot but... none
*SOBS*
You guys should consider yourselves lucky.
not to sound complaining, or anything. ♥
I am lucky but I still think it's weird... That's all :)
I got medals like last week, too. :3 Fanpop users and Disney. Yours is on its way, Aholic. xP
I asked Papa about it and he updates my profile. I got 7 medals in a row!
Whoa! Talk about awesome, Aholic! Congratulations on all those medals! =)
over a year ago fly said…
cool aholic ! Yesterday i just got a medal for the Capitals of the world spot.I hope i would get more just like you did. =)
Thanks fly :)