Fanpop Forum for Tudou Issues (I changed the title)

germany123 posted on May 27, 2008 at 10:16PM
Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble with tudou.com as well. on some vids it wont upload the whole episode just bits and then stop ( i see a little mark there) and then when watching to that mark it will load the next bit.
its kinda annoying :D
does anyone have this problem, too (its not on all videos) or does someone know what it is or maybe even if i can fix it somehow!? there might be something new on the site but my chinese is really uhm non existent
thanks a lot

Fanpop 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I'm having that problem too... if I knew how to make Tudou behave, I'd let you know - but I'm lost too. =P
over a year ago germany123 said…
well at least i know that its not me being stupid ;)
lets hope someone knows..:)
link

i found this but it also happens in the small version for me hmmmm

but maybe its because of the earthquake and still honoring the victims to not have the site up 100 %
last edited over a year ago
Tudou is still showing the tick on the actual site - but the Tudou videos that are posted on Fanpop are fine. O.o So basically, if the vids you're looking for are on Fanpop, you're good. For now. =P
yeah..its weird because it happens on some and not on others..hmm oh well i will have to keep searching for one without that mark if i want to see something
I'm having another Tudou issue - and since this forum is cluttered enough as it is, I figured it would fit here.

Most of the videos I find now won't play. Instead of the video, I get a 9 second message that looks like link. Since I can't read it, and I can't copy/paste/have it translated, I have no idea what's going on. Anyone else having this problem? Any idea what's up?
ive had it as well- my chinese is not erm well its actually non existent :)
buuuuut i think it means that the video has been removed- what are you looking for? i find you can even search on tudou( in english) and a lot of series now have playlists where you find all epis of a season..
i changed the title..hope you are not terribly confused now ;)
lets just make this a general tudou problem forum!
Well that sucks. I've been searching in English, and about 3/4 of the things I find have that message - maybe the authorities have purged the site?
hmmm good point no idea ive been watching tudou ( one tree hill erm yes well...ok lets move on) and its been fine for me....*scratches head* what are you looking for!?
Mainly for the first season of 30 Rock. But I've also found tons of broken playlists for Law & Order: SVU, Friends, That 70's Show, and I couldn't find any working videos for Surface. *sigh* Depressing, but I'll deal with it. =P Thanks for the help. =)

not sure if this is thelink (15 episodes ?)
but this has amazing quality
Thanks, Germany! =D