Fanpop New Layout

doonis posted on Mar 17, 2008 at 04:43AM
Is it just me or is the layout for the main page different? And it has a black background? Because the layout for the rest of the site is normal.

Fanpop 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago papa said…
It's a one day thing...a little promotion for a tv show (it's pretty subtle huh?). We'll be going back to "normal" in 24 hours.
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
ok because just now i went to the home page to add a spot and i thought you guys were going all myspace on us
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
I can understand. GameFAQs does the same thing every week. Good money from advertising.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago aholic said…
I think it's kinda cool, but only on the main page. It would be annoying if it was like that everywhere.
over a year ago Snerkie said…
yeah, it's pretty neat though :) something a bit different is always fun and it's all done nicely too, not like the colours are all whack
over a year ago papa said…
It's also on the dancing with the stars spot (that will run for longer). But that spot isn't esp. prominent, so I figure most won't complain.

And to aholic's point, I can't imagine ever doing this across the site.

And yes...we all have bills to pay, families to feed and rent checks to mail in. So this helps...
over a year ago dazl said…
It scared me when I first saw it. I thought I was on the wrong site.

But then I am an idiot.
over a year ago DrDevience said…
I think it's brilliant ;)
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I'm not complaining, it's just different... and I kinda like it, now that I'm getting used to it. I hope you guys are raking it in! LOL. =P
over a year ago amazondebs said…
as i've said somewhere else before i think black background looks great, and as i have never heard of dancing with the stars i just thought i was a cool new background