Fanpop .

Master24 posted on Jun 22, 2011 at 07:31PM
Delete this thread. Thank you, site administrators.
last edited on Oct 18, 2013 at 06:55PM

Fanpop 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cassie-1-2-3 said…
Aw, comments like that aren't very fun. I could report him, but I doubt he's get suspended. He's not being nice, but he's not being that bad.

I've been called a freak and been told that I have no friends, and have sticks in certain places..., yet after reporting, the user still roams free.
Other's get suspended for posting picks people don't like.
I don't quite understand how the banning/suspension system works, but it could use some altering.

Your best bet is to probably report the upsetting comments individually, now that it's possible.
over a year ago thetacoman said…
link

I think this one is a fan of the F4
just dont get your hopes up they get A LOT of messages....
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
You need to report the user, providing an explanation and links to the abuse etc in the notes section of the report. If s/he has done anything against the TOS, then s/he will get their ass kicked. Setting up a forum like this isn't going to be of any help to you.
Just keep ignoring and reporting. S/he will probably eventually mess up and do something bannable.
Oh, hey misanthrope :/ Hope we can stop fighting....
Forgivness?
*can understand if you decline*
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
Getting other people to gang report him isn't going to make a difference. Fanpop doesn't ban people just because lots of people report them. They look at the evidence, whether that evidence is reported by one person or a million people. If you have provided evidence and he still isn't banned, then he probably hasn't crossed the line yet.

thetacoman, you and I have nothing to do with this topic. Feel free to talk in the Atheism spot if you like.