Fanpop Users What happens...

hellgirl223 posted on Aug 19, 2010 at 11:42PM
...If you delete your account? Does your comments; posts; picks and other contents g
et deleted?

I was thinking of making a new account, because, well.. I have my reasons lol. I feel like I've changed a lot, and yeah. I just feel like starting all over again.
Its not that I don't appreciate the fans, medals, spots and all the other achievemnts and stuff I've done 8D;;

I just want to start again xD;;

Help would be much appreciated ouo;

Fanpop Users 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
how, i ask, would you delete your account? as far as i know..you cant!

but even if people get banned their content stays. once you post it belongs to zee internets!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Yeah I just read about that issue yesterday after I posted this D:
Either getting reported or to message the F4 I think.
I can't report myself D8 and I obviously cannot have 2 accounts at the same time lol.
Didn't know that though; thanks germany for clearing that up :)
*doesnt know what to do now*

And its been ages germany xD
Good to see someone here :3
over a year ago germany123 said…
tongue
in all honesty soooooo many people have two accounts i doubt anything would happen!?

why do you want to start over again? i dont think i would ever change my name..how would everyone know to be VERRRRRRY afraid of me? I WOULD HAVE TO WORK ON MY REP ALL OVER AGAIN WHAT A HASSLE :P
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Well I'm sure there are people who does have multiple accounts, but I'm sure its also in secret :P

No no no. Name changing has nothing to do with why I want a new account lol. Ill still keep my name c:
Mm well I have my reasons. I..just feel like I've changed a lot and well I feel like I should take what I've changed with me.
Gahh. Its complicated xD
Oh germany. lol XD
Well yeah that's true it would be tiring to do that and believe me it took some time to think about this; but I think I can let go.
Of course like I said I do appreciate all the things I've achieved here and ill miss everything o3o

Bahaha sorry if I sound so cheesy xP