Fanpop Users Fanpop Secret Santa

caintil31 posted on Nov 30, 2007 at 08:39PM
So I had an idea: We should do secret santa on fanpop. It would be fun. Obviously we can't go out and buy a gift and then mail it to someone but we can send other items. Here's how I'm thinking this could work.

The Fanpop Secret Santa Process

1. Reply to this topic if you want to be a part of it. The deadline will be December 15th, 4:00 pm EST. If you reply after sadly you will be left off the list

2. I will print out the list of people participating. I'll cut up the names into strips and put the names in a hat. I'll draw names and give names to people in order that they replied. So for example if you were the 2nd person to reply you would be Secret Santa to the second name drawn.

3. You can send your person whatever you want. You could make a video for them or make a christmas card and email it to them. You could even just give a simple internet/christmas five.

Anyone interested?

Update

1.I'm going to change the deadline to participate to December 15th. This will give you more time to get to know your person if you aren't sure what to get them. Names will go out December 16th.

2. When giving your gift try to give it before the end of the year. If it's going to take some time to make your gift, it'll be okay to give it after x-mas.

3. We have 41 people participating!

4. ALL emails have been sent out. If you haven't received one or need help message me
last edited on Dec 16, 2007 at 03:15PM

Fanpop Users 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...