Fanpop Users Hear me on the radio

harold posted on Mar 16, 2010 at 06:20AM
Hi, everyone! I haven't been very active here for a while, because I've been doing the show "Willy Wonka", but that just closed on Saturday. I'll post some more fan-made videos soon, I promise (in part to make myself feel better after the embarrassing karaoke performance at the cast party). But if you're interested, I will be reading from the novella I wrote back in November on the radio this Wednesday morning.

The radio station is link, and you can listen streaming online anywhere in the world. Many of you know this already, because I've been posting to Fanpop about the regular Saturday-morning "Norman Bates Memorial Soundtrack Show" for years now. But there's another show about writers and writing called "Unbedtime Stories" that airs every Wednesday morning. This Wednesday, 17 March 2010 (Saint Patrick's Day), I am the scheduled guest. I thought I'd let you know, in case you wanted to tune in and listen to the stream. I will be starting at around 07:20 AM Pacific Time and going for about 20 minutes.

Fanpop Users No replies