Fanpop Users Favourite user

FashionVictim posted on Sep 19, 2007 at 03:18PM
I was woundering, who is the favourite user of all users in Fanpop...And I would like to know who is your favourite user, so tell me * =] I'm really curious!

I will start: my favourite user is Kathiria82 because she really cares about spots and she is addicted to Fanpop like me :P

(If you want you can say more than one user.)
last edited on Sep 19, 2007 at 03:19PM

Fanpop Users 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
Wow, that is so sweet...now I will feel horrible if I don't choose you too.

I appreciate the people who add content. I will definitely notice people who comment on forums and such but I will absolutely love you if you add content (links, videos, images, picks). The people I truly admire are the ones who rate content consistently.

For now I will pick maybeastarbucks as a favorite of mine but I will add more later. He thinks ratings are important just like I do and let's not forget how geniously funny he is in everything he says. I would really love to have a conversation with him. :)
over a year ago FashionVictim said…
You don't need to feel bad =]
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
Whoa! What an honor. I was just scanning through that and I see "maybeastarbucks". You're probably the fanpopper with the most medals, kathiria82, so obviously you are one of my favorite users. I am just in awe over how many medals you have.

But of course if I had to pick my top ten in no particular order it'd probably be dave, papa, cliff, michael, kathiria82, chel1395, PkmnTrainerJ, benji, knifewrench, and Temptasia.

They're what I call my "Power 10"...

But there are many, many, many more that are fantastic maybe I should change it to the "Power 4,000"...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago marissa said…
i love everyone on fanpop, obviously :)

but i have to say, i totally love chel1395 and maybeastarbucks.
their picks are always so great.
i wish i was that creative :)
over a year ago marissa said…
_Beach_Bliss_ is also really sweet :)
over a year ago maybeastarbucks said…
I forgot megloveskyle. How could I? and Johnminh? where was my head? Make it my "Power 12"... and marissa... "Power 13". Really, honestly, you guys are all fantastic.
over a year ago Sazza said…
i would have to say kathiria82, very kind and puts loads of content onto the site. Thank You kathiria82!!!!!
over a year ago Temptasia said…
This is a really tough question I will go with: Papa, Dave, Johnminh, Maybeastarbucks, and Chel1395. I know I have forgotten some, so I will be back to add more!
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
It is great to see so many people pick me, it shows that what I add to fanpop matters...thanks guys.

I am back to add...meme6. I hate when fans on here aren't appreciated or noticed for what is important...the positivity they bring to fanpop. I choose her because she leaves the sweetest comments and messages me to tell me how much she appreciates the things I post. Sometimes it feels like people don't care about what we add and it feels good that at least some fans do.

P.S. I'll be back to add more.
over a year ago Cinders said…
I can't choose! I really can't! Fan of the Fortnight is bad enough for me! Agony! There are just too many people who are so sweet, and add great content, and are incredible... Really! I might pull a maybeastarbucks and make a top ten, but even that will be hard.

I think you all are excellent people, and if you add content, that makes you a super fanpopper too.

I think I have to say I really respect the people over at the debate spot who don't think I'm annoying even if I disagree with them at every turn (or on most occasions). I'm a little overbearing on that spot. :o(

So while they aren't my favorite users (because you're ALL my favorite users), I have to recognize my worthy opponents. MajorDork74, Dominator, dodgeball_beast, mimilovefoc, edi1... We differ in opinions but I think our arguments are civil and respectful.

As for the others, megloveskyle is such a sweetheart, and says wonderful things everywhere, and adds great content (She's a dedicated fan of 101 spots including Weeds and Desperate Housewives plus 99 others!) and her soapbox on petty ratings is so honest. Aleciane is amazing too because she's a diehard fan of CSI and I adore the stuff she adds, also her soapbox on contributing for the sake of contributing-- I love that you contribute so much! And then there's good old kathiria82, a dedicated fan of a total of 117 spots and has only been on here since May! Not to mention her oodles of ratings, diehard fan of 13 spots, and her overall beautifully cheerful disposition! That is a feat in and of itself and is incredible. Maybeastarbucks for his brilliantly creative Simpsons picks that ALWAYS make me chuckle, and his dry but meaningful comments on things. I always know if he's said something, it's intelligent. And johnminh, and benji, and rookyboy, and msqueenbea, and dave, and cressida, and snoznoodle, and marissa, and Sunflower, and Temptasia, and roundabouts, and DrDevience, and if I keep going I know I'll forget people.

I think all the people on fanpop try their best to be a good member of the community. I believe that certain exceptional individuals should definitely be recognized for their achievements, but as far as picking a favorite goes, I can't just pick one favorite!

Really, not to be a really lame kindergarten teacher, but to me, you're all winners!
over a year ago caintil31 said…
i have a top 3 of favorite users.

1.PkmnTrainerJ
2.Chel1395
3.Maybeastarbucks

PkmnTrainerJ because he adds so much to the Lost spot and Lost is one of my favorite shows.

Chel1395 because she's as big as an Office fan as I am. Plus, she makes hilarious picks.

Maybeastarbucks because he makes me laugh
over a year ago Saphira333 said…
Mine is:
1. Achchu because he always emails me back and he's really nice!
2.Olg200492 because she really friendly and is always ready to chat to you and she's realy nice!
over a year ago dazl said…
I find everyone on here is friendly in contrast to some other sites, but I think alinazeer is probably one of my favourites. He always leaves lovely comments and and is always so polite. Muse_Fan86 always chats to me and was friendly to me from the day he joined. Kirsty because she sends some hilariously random messages. Edennirvana is one of the biggest legends I have met on here, I honestly wonder if we were separated at birth!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Mine's probably Neeki because we have gigantic conversations and she got me into one of the coolest shows: Pushing Daisies. She has VERY good taste (it's almost exactly the same as mine lol). Plus she adds great content for her favourite shows.

But who can't love kathiria and chel?? Kathiria is basically the Fanpop queen, we all know that lol. And Chel the Pick Queen? lol! But I love everyone. *Hugs* You guys rock!
over a year ago alinazeer said…
I love you guys all especially Dazl, Johnminh, Edennirvana, Megloveskyle, Kathiria82, Cinders, Chel1395 and many more
over a year ago hsm123 said…
Actally everyone
over a year ago cara-girl said…
One of my favs is chlark fan. shes one of my favs because shes not afraid to say what she thinks and shes a rlly loyal fanpop user!
over a year ago aholic said…
I think it's temptasia, because she is so cool and rare, she's one of the many, who makes fanpop a great place to be.
over a year ago edennirvana said…
I hadn't seen this forum before! LOL!

Even though all the people I've met are awesome in their own way...I do have a handful of the most cool and random people ever! Among those:
-johnminh (c'mon who doesn't love him?)
-dazl (my twin, I wonder the same..were we separated at birth? LOL!)
-alinazeer (he's funny and super nice)
-DarkSarcasm (she's hilarious and so very cool)
-ThinkPink20 (great to talk to and funny as well)
-Cinders (Love the way of thinking, great personality and very funny too)
-kathiria82 (she's the first friend I made here)

Yeah, I like funny people! And I love many more around here, you are all awesome!
I am back to add Iar, Think Pink, Aholic, Cinders, Chlarkfan, and crazy-chica. I am sure I will think of more later :)
I've changed my mind! I love all of you! I can't choose!
I forgot Harold!!!! How could I! I feel aweful :(
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
so many & im just gonna list ppl taht i think r awesome & give no explanation as for y thr on here because im just that horrible:
edennirvana, dazl, chel1395, cinders, kathiria82, temptasia, maybeastarbucks, johnminh, nav, thinkpink20, mindfreak666, iheartadam2, aleciane, mightywilliam, yeahisawsparks, knifewrench

& im probably still forgetting some amazing people
I know why you choose me, XpsychotickissX, its because I bribed you with marissa's broken snowglobe.
over a year ago aholic said…
Yay, I'm on someone's list. Mine is Temptasia and DrDevience.
over a year ago Andressa_Weld said…
sunny
My bfff is 3434girl, but my role model on fanpop is sapherequeen!