Fanpop Users If You Love Fanpop Awards Events, Click Here

Cinders posted on Aug 10, 2009 at 05:04AM
First of all, I want to apologize out right to everyone who sees this as shameless advertising.

That said, I just felt compelled to post something here about the Shanshu Awards that didn't come off as TOO spammy, and was as minor an inconvenience as possible. So it's not a link, or a video, or a pick, just a lowly forum post informing you that there is a new Awards Event happening on Fanpop.

That event, as mentioned, is the Shanshu Awards. It's happening over on the link and is open and welcome to everyone.

Look, it's the middle of summer. Most of your favorite shows are on a break or haven't started yet. You need something to do. You need a new show to fall in love with and catch up with on DVD or the Internet. Look no further! Our rats-- I mean our rates are low, and we always welcome new fans.

In case I haven't persuaded you, link about why we love Fanpop and Angel so much that we're hosting the Shanshu Awards.

Look-- I know this seems shameless, and it kind of is, and again I apologize. But the video's pretty funny, even if you don't know the show.

Worried if you'll like Angel or not? link might help.
last edited on Aug 10, 2009 at 06:51AM

Fanpop Users 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Wow! If this is anything like link I might just have to check this out. What? You mean it's the spinoff? Really? Well, then I'm going to have to be involved, aren't I?