Fanpop Users What medal are you most proud of?

maybeastarbucks posted on Aug 22, 2007 at 08:20PM
I've been wondering recently what medal you are most proud of. If you don't have a medal, what would you be most proud of if you did have one?

Anyway, I just become a dedicated fan of Viral Videos. I want to thank everyone who rated my content. (I'm not trying to brag.) Anyway, I am most proud of that dedicated fan medal in the Viral Videos Spot because I felt like I just kept adding more and more content and got nothing. In the Price is Right Spot I felt like I did nothing and got a medal, but I think I really earned this one.

What are you most proud of?

Fanpop Users 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I'm proud of my die-hard medal in The Office spot. It seems like everyone is a dedicated fan of that spot so I like to have the die-hard. Also it was my first die-hard medal so I always remember it.
over a year ago megloveskyle said…
Viral Videos! I am die hard! Hopefully one day I will be a fanatic!! I can't get enough!
over a year ago thecon said…
Very proud of my Lost one....
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
I can echo con's response.
over a year ago benji said…
Final Fantasy by a mile, I've done a lot of videos and images over there, but then I would, it being my favourite thing :)
over a year ago LisaS said…
Originally the House MD one, but now, all of them.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Aussie_Koala said…
The Office, it is the only medal I have so far.
over a year ago Charlottka said…
I'm proud of my die-hard medal in Lostprophets spot :D
over a year ago PotterGal said…
I'm proud of my die-hard medals in the Friends and Rupert Grint Spot. I had to add so much content to get those! Thanks for rating everyone! :D
over a year ago iluvjesse said…
My only medal, my dedicated fan for Romione. But I'm trying to bring it up!!!
over a year ago Storn said…
In the charmed-spot, because it means most to me.
over a year ago Cinders said…
I love my link medal, because it is my favorite show on television at the moment. But I also love my link medal because I feel like people are seeing the content I add and rating it, and therefore I'm spreading that important message, which makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
over a year ago kateliness2 said…
Well, I only have one so far, for the Classic Disney spot, but I love it, since its one of my obsessions and I created the spot, so.... ;)
over a year ago greekthegeek said…
i'm proud of my viral videos and my office one.. which is all i have lol
over a year ago mynameisearl said…
nfl cheerleaders
link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tiz said…
I proud of my classic disney medal (my only one)... hopefully I can get more.. I'm working on getting more... but I want to make sure what I put on the site is worthwhile.)
over a year ago Storn said…
I also love my die-hard medal in the nightwish spot, because I've used so much time to make the spot cool, and I think I have made a good spot, but spots can only be better.
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I just got my very first fanatic medal. It is for the Evanescence spot. You have no idea how much I have been working toward that medal. I owe it to the fans who have appreciated all my contributions in that spot. :*)
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
I am most proud of my Sohhia Bush metal. I absoloutly love her and thank you for all the people who voted for my stuff :) THANK YOU!!!
over a year ago goalstopper said…
The NHL i have about 90% of the links,videos,images and picks. plus i really love hockey.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I just got my die-hard metal for The Office. I am super proud of that!
over a year ago HouseFreak said…
I love my one and only House one =]
over a year ago dazl said…
I love my Firefly medal. I adored Firefly and Serenity, and are glad to share them with the uninitiated.
over a year ago Axl said…
im very proud for my die hard The Office medal
over a year ago tiz said…
I am proud of my Classic Disney medal, becuase it was my very first. :D
over a year ago bluej12 said…
proud of my horror movies metal
over a year ago HouseFreak said…
now proud of my CSI one too, my 2 favorite shows!
over a year ago meme6 said…
arsenal and cesc fabregas :)
over a year ago miiamya said…
my dedicated fan of gossip girl is my only one so i am very proud of it!
over a year ago Zerstoren said…
I'm very proud of my band new Dedicated Fan medal in the D.Gray-Man Spot! Its my first one :D
over a year ago emirc2363 said…
maybe my Die-Hard medal in JAM, just because not many people have die-hard medals in that spot and because i love JAM so much!
over a year ago Andressa_Weld said…
heart
Fanatic - Kellan Lutz!
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
heart
I'm very proud of my Diehard in the Chris Perry Halliwell spot,because I've done a big effort to keep it alive.

And I'm really really proud of my fanatic in the Charmed spot,because next to me there is only one other fan who has a fanatic there :)