Fanpop Users Sshhh! Secrets!

AmyFitz posted on Aug 08, 2007 at 10:25AM
This worked quite well on another site I used to visit.

Basically you just post a secret about yourself.

It can be something silly, like:

"I once ate a whole jar of peanut-butter straight out of the jar..."

Or, (If you trust us enough and want to get it off your chest)

a serious-secret.

Sshhhh!

xxx
last edited on Aug 08, 2007 at 10:26AM

Fanpop Users 353 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 353

over a year ago whatcha55 said…
OK, i might as well. I have lost the ability to love. THat goes for family, women even animals. Its a psycological condition that im hoping will pass over time.
Also it does feel dam good to get that of my chest. Come on everyone, join in.
over a year ago AmyFitz said…
I hope it passes in time too, Whatcha55 :(

I might as well add something on the same theme:

I don't think anyone will ever love me. True.

xxx

p.s. But to lighten the mood, another "silly" secret is that I watch kids' shows when I'm at home. Right now I'm watching a show aimed at under 5s... ^^
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ali22 said…
Im like that Amy. I watch The Suite Life most days. Nothing wrong with that you may think........but im 35! lol :D

PS, Amy....stop posting this stuff, i've just embarassed myself twice in the last 10mins hehe :)
Aw, I'm sorry ali22! :p

Ok, another non-serious one is this:

When I was 11, there was a tiny part of me that thought I might get a Hogwart's letter :p

XD

xxx
over a year ago benji said…
I'm 20 and I only just started expecting that ¬_¬
over a year ago DrDevience said…
I talked my little brother into diving out of a tree. (Don't worry, he paid me back when we hit our teens..)
I have another one...

I stayed in my nightie today until 2:30.

Don't worry, I don't usually...

xxx
Mine's better, I've not left bed today >_>
oh, that makes me feel better about the fact I was lying. I'm still in my nightie. :D

xxx
Yay for not getting bothering with the day ^_^
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
I have never learnt to ride a bike, and don't want to.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
I didn't know how to do laundry until I went away to college and I had to have my friends teach me.
I can't do a single bit of DIY properly despite my dad being the single most capable person I know at those kinds of things, I screw up almost every job of said variety I attempt, it usually ends with people laughing at my ineptness.

I should be allowed to drink Pepsi, it leaves me up all night and tired during the day if I have even a few cans.

I desire the ability to control all cats to do my bidding, my adorable kitten army will be my zombie like slaves soon enough, especially if I drink more Pepsi, I'll be up all night making plans.
Again, GO TO SLEEP, Benji! :D

Speaking of pepsi, I prefer pepsi to coke. I know. *prepares for the horde of angry coke-lovers*

xxx
HAIL AMY! DRINKER OF THE NECTAR OF THE GODS!
Slightly scared, but am I to assume that there is a fellow pepsi-preferer? :D

xxx

Ok, back to secrets. Erm, everyone thinks I'm a total nerd who works really hard. The truth is that I didn't study nearly enough for my GCSEs and I never did my homework.
Pepsi is to me, what meed is to the Norse Gods.

I did the exact same, I barely ever studied and got away with relatively high grades, even in subjects I was predicted horrendously in. I did the same at AS's until deciding they weren't for me.
Coke is over-rated. Pepsi is King.

Yeah, and another secret is that although I am what we call "smart", I have zero common sense. Absolutely none. I try to hide it, but I can seem very stupid at times.
You really need to ask J about what I'm like, however bad you are, I'm a million times worse, plus I can get awful clumsy, especially when I'm overconfident.
I'm clumsy all the time. I actually can't speak to anyone when carrying someone else's expensive China. I just walk slowly and stare intently at it willing it not to drop.

I tend not to see things that are right in front of my face either :D

I can't take a hint and don't "get" things :D

xxx
I'm rubbish at dropping hints, I intend them to go down like a lead ball, but they always end up floating into the cosmos.
I always need things s-p-e-l-t o-u-t :)

Or is it spelled? :s

xxx
Both are acceptable, me fail english, that's unpossible!
The scary thing is that English is one of my best subjects :|

Guess I can kiss that A goodbye!

:D

xxx

P.s. Ooh, another secret relating to smartness. I really really dislike people who are a lot smarter than me. :D I always feel stupider
Well then you'll hate me for telling you stupider isn't a word ¬_¬
hahaha

believe it or not, that was intentional. :D

I tend to get grammar right at least. Usually.

^^

xxx
Damnit, my sarcasm radar is on the fritz. Am you grammar letting we down?

Jimmy Carr is always funny.
Yes although he has an odd way of speaking...

I love it in Simpsons "bad grammar overload"

"linguo-dead?"

"linguo...IS...dead..."

xxx
I tend to accidentally slip into Jimmy Carr's voice, and Stewie's from Family Guy when telling jokes.
I tend to sound more like snake from simpsons (who incidently, I can do a great impression of):|

xxx
Just so long as you aren't a thief, unless it's an ancient artifact, we are above such ways.
Of course. Also, ironically, I can do Comic book guy.

"no groaning in my store"

xxx
Come work with me, we can chat and we can get rid of the 'customers' who just stand in there all day not buying anything, I appreciate the conversation in the shop, but they stand around for literally the whole day doing nothing else, I swear it's like they don't have homes to go to >_>
Maybe they don't. And ah, that would be good. The commute would be a bitch, but hey! :p

xxx
You can stay at mine and abuse my collections of DVD's, musics and comics, as well as a constant link to Fanpop.
haha, we'd be like Joey and Rachel when they're room-mates and watch films and throw wet paper towels!

xxx
We can watch Kujo ¬_¬
I've never actually seen Kujo. Is it as scary as Rachel thinks? If you're thinking I scare as easily at films as easily as I cry at them, then you're way off. Films don't scare me unless they're psychological. Then I go crazy. Oh, apart from the excorsist. That sacred the living kajiggers out of me.

xxx
Nah, it's not scary, but it is hilariously silly, but at the same time sad, poor rabies dog :(
rabies scares me, cause I'm a hypochondriac. A pretty serious one. I get a headache and think I'm gonna die.

xxx

P.s. Yeah, that's another secret btw :)

It's okay, you're safe around me, I've had all my shots :P
ah, comforting :D

A thought occurs: Our fellow fanpoppers when they return, may think we are crazy people who spend out time talking around fanpop.

xxx
Lies, they'll be thoroughly entertained by our inane ramblings and name their first born after us.
what, benmy? amji?

xxx
I was thinking more Benji for a boy and Amy for a girl, but whatever works for you :P
yeah our names kinda don't go together. Aw well.

xxx
Benjamyn, it's my full name with yours enveloped ^_^
ah, that's the one! :D

My name's too short to emcompass yours

xxx
Amenjy? >_>
the kid would get tortured by its classmates, but sure :)

aaaanyway, gonna tune back into sanity FM...

xxx