Fanpop Users Congratulations to fans of the fortnight!

harold posted on Jul 10, 2007 at 07:44AM
Here's a list of all of the "fans of the fortnight" questions and their results: link

Give yourselves a pat on the back (in addition to all the props you get from the rest of us users)!
save

Fanpop Users 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
Just a little note to say harold, good work so far on this spot, I like that my old icon is here. :-)
over a year ago harold said…
I figure it adds continuity for people who don't log on every day and so might be surprised to see the "power users" apparently vanished...
Congratulations again to aleciane!
Congratulations to each of you again. I am still working on interviewing each of the FotF recipients; it's just I haven't had a lot of time to crank them out like I used to do. If anybody else wants to pick up the slack...?

I have to admit that I'm a little puzzled that, after years of Fan of the Fortnight picks and an ever-growing Fanpop user base, that the number of people making picks for Fan of the Fortnight really hasn't changed from the beginning. Why is that?
over a year ago astroasis said…
I think someone else did try to make one once awhile back... but then they got yelled at for it not being official XD

I had no idea there was such a nice list of all the winners. Nice work, Harold! :)
Actually, I guess I was trying to say "the number of people choosing picks for Fan of the Fortnight really hasn't changed from the beginning", though what I said (and you read) is true, too. It doesn't bother me as much as the fact that a smaller and smaller percentage of users is choosing each fortnight's fan.
over a year ago astroasis said…
Oh! I see what you mean now.

That IS interesting that fewer people are taking part over time...
Congratulations to rusty746454!