Fanpop Users Pet Peeves

amazondebs posted on Oct 15, 2008 at 09:11PM
erm, simple forum have a whine, tell us what annoys you, anything from something on fanpop, to what happened to you today to just your pet peeves

Fanpop Users 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
fly away hairs, you can't do a bloody thing with them
over a year ago germany123 said…
well..i COULD say something :P

hmmm
what annoys me: having a friggin cold..i am tired of coughing!!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
ok..
what annoys me: britney spears Dx
can i also write what creeps me out?? *michael* *cough* *jackson* *cough* :)!!!
people who don't prepare properly (i had a debate today and my partner had clearly done naff all)
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
i also meant "who" not "what" or am i right? :)!! haha :D
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
It annoys me when people are purchasing something, they wait for the total, then empty their purse on the counter trying to find their wadded up money. Would it really be that complicated to keep your money in one spot, somewhat organized,? Why not just have it out while the cashier is ringing up your stuff? It's annoying and time-consuming.

Sorry. My cousin did that today. I nearly left her there. =P
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
those picks that ask a yes or no question and its like "Yes totally!!!!!" and "No (this makes you gay/retarded") or something there so annoying ive reported 3 today
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I could write an 18 page letter about this, front and back!

But uhm the one that has bugged me most recently is.......When you say something to someone and they don't reply so you say it again because you think they haven't heard you or whatever and they go "YEAH I KNOW!" Well answer me the first time and I wouldn't say it twice dumbass!

...........Maybe I should stay away from this forum for anger management reasons =P
rofl saul!