Fanpop Users Summer Resolutions

Sazza posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 02:31PM
I don't have New Years Resolution due to the fact they never seem to last more than a day so instead for the past couple of years i have had a summer resolution.

I know somepeople may find this weird but if you were to have one what would it be?

Mine, this year is to be more active on fanpop for example commenting more as I usually just add content.

Fanpop Users 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
hmmm well mine is to stop spending so much time online lol instead i'm going to use some of my fanpop time to loose a bit or weight and get myself in gear for colege next year

hopefully i stick to it
over a year ago Sazza said…
cool, I start thinking about uni in April this year according to my school (i am due to go to uni in 2 years)
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
mine is to watch every single buffy eppisode in order by the end of summer! ♥
good luck
over a year ago doonis said…
Mine is to finish an album of my music.
whooo! high five for me i have booked swimming every day this week instead on my usual once, i will stick to this lol just come back from swimming, 90 length in 50 min, not bad....well it would be impressive if the pool was olypic sized bigger but you guys don't know exactly how big so be impressed ;p

and whoo high five claire!!! i'm sure you'l do it buffy's addictive plus saul and spotty are watching it too so you have support lolz
last edited over a year ago
nice one debs, congratulations that's alot of lengths
okay i have kinda failed this, seriously you guys need to kick me off fanpop :P